Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Halo yay or nay?

No offense but im not posting clients bloodwork for anyone at anytime…

Regardless of blacked out names. Ive also signed nda’s with many.

If you feel im wrong, go try it out at say 20 mg per day, 3-4 weeks and you tell us how you feel and what the numbers show… ive always encountered drastic changes in liver, cholesterol and kidney values as well as very bad blood pressure increases not to mention the excessive anger/aggression.

I honestly dont care one way or another if you think that is wrong either. Thats on you if you believe that. I simply answer with my thoughts to questions just lije everyone else. If i was getting paid for it then id write u a dissertation, cite studies etc but you nir anyone else here is doing that so im not spending that time an effort whatsoever especially on something that is already well known. You do you buddy. Good luck in all u do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am not looking for names, I am looking for data. If you write it, I will believe it.
Oh- I know my bloods after halo. It is the other orals that I do not know. No excess aggression or cholesterol or kidney values other than normal precomp. Liver was worse.
What were the values of Winnie vs Dbol vs halo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am not looking for names, I am looking for data. If you write it, I will believe it.
Oh- I know my bloods after halo. It is the other orals that I do not know. No excess aggression or cholesterol or kidney values other than normal precomp. Liver was worse.
What were the values of Winnie vs Dbol vs halo?

Generally winstrol in my observations has done its mist damage on cholesterol followed by the liver and not so much as drastic on kidneys and bp but still detrimental. Dbol , with its high conversion to estrogen goes hand in hand with bp acceleration and it hits the liver pretty good but i assure u in all my observations that nothing i encounter is as bad as halo. Now superdrol isnt far behind but if you forced me to rate the top three it would be halo, superdrol and anadrol in terms of most toxic of the more mainstream or commonly used orals

Generally winstrol in my observations has done its mist damage on cholesterol followed by the liver and not so much as drastic on kidneys and bp but still detrimental. Dbol , with its high conversion to estrogen goes hand in hand with bp acceleration and it hits the liver pretty good but i assure u in all my observations that nothing i encounter is as bad as halo. Now superdrol isnt far behind but if you forced me to rate the top three it would be halo, superdrol and anadrol in terms of most toxic of the more mainstream or commonly used orals

Do you have rough numbers of the values? Obviously, they were taking AAS along with it which in itself affects the values.

Do you have rough numbers of the values? Obviously, they were taking AAS along with it which in itself affects the values.

Im sorry but theres absurd amounts of data, different scenarios based on different people etc. i have zero time or want to start doing that kind of analyzing and averaging. Theres a million factors on each person and cycle

Top Bottom