Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Halo worth it?

Kirkki26

I was wondering if you thought that halotestin was worth it?

It seems super expensive but I guess you don't need to run much of it huh? My friend wants me to use 5mgs a day and then up it to 10mg a day

Do you think it will help with strength or is it overrated

I’m currently 26 years old, 5’8’’ 174 pounds and i want to get strong

Dylan's video answers this exact question in great detail so I strongly suggest you watch it closely

I was wondering if you thought that halotestin was worth it?

It seems super expensive but I guess you don't need to run much of it huh? My friend wants me to use 5mgs a day and then up it to 10mg a day

Do you think it will help with strength or is it overrated

I’m currently 26 years old, 5’8’’ 174 pounds and i want to get strong
This is a question that can have many different answers, based on circumstances.

I've used it many times, but in shirt blitz cycles that complimented my target goal..

If you are looking to get stronger, I would change your training, it will take time, BUT IT WILL BE YOURS TO KEEP.. Halo is temporary and consequently it feeds the ego and this will set you up for injury.. Its great for contest prep or when someone is running on all cylinders with diet/training/cycle and they are seasoned and need the added drive.. Its not a great go to drug just for strength as a goal, because soon as you stop, so will the strength..

Mobster and Steve are great strength training guys, they can help you there..

Get a solid PWO meal in, a intra workout and a post workout, and focus on lifts and you'll get stronger.. maybe take a look at your form too..

helotestin is worth it if you use it as a preworkout hardcore but otherwise no need

Top Bottom