Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Halo, the flavor of the month

taste-icles

I noted that halo is a pretty old drug, and people have avoided it for the harmful sides for many years, but why all of the sudden is it popping back up? right in time for summer. curious

theory 1: summer body crowd wants to harden up
theory 2: comeptition season is coming up and people new to it are curious
theory 3: you all have a spare liver and kidney to spare, damn the warnings
theory 4: it is human grade and has always been available in mexico over the counter for dirt cheap, and was uneffected by operation gear grinder

don't get me wrong, I like what it does for me, but I am almost as wary of this as DNP seeing that I have done both.

IF YOU CHOSE TO DO HALO:
do a good system detox afterwards, milk thistle et al is going to slow the damage, but if you flush/cleanse it, over all you will spring back or go to the next cycle without compounding system taxing toxins.

people think a "hardening up" drug is going to make them hard and lean...thats what it is bro, everyone is looking for drugs to get the look they want and not diet.........

If you already 8/9 or below, drugs like halo, masteron, cheque drops can do so amazing things. I laugh when i hear somone taking that is a 15%.

badslinky said:
If you already 8/9 or below, drugs like halo, masteron, cheque drops can do so amazing things. I laugh when i hear somone taking that is a 15%.
yeah, but even at that, it can make biceps super solid

yes it can, my only reason why I say this though (own experince) is that there are many things that can do that as well which are not as toxic as halo... I think the drug is great and has its place... it's place is in the lower BF ranges.

taste-icles said:
yeah, but even at that, it can make biceps super solid

bro, creatine can make your biceps super solid......and besides what good is it taking a hardening and toxic drug such as that to have hard muscles when they are covered with fat?

drrman said:
bro, creatine can make your biceps super solid......and besides what good is it taking a hardening and toxic drug such as that to have hard muscles when they are covered with fat?
not everyone has an even layer of at all over the body. sometimes guys still have a gut and love handles, but good definition in the biceps, legs, other areas in general. in this case you'd looke good in a tshirt in shorts, but take off that t and you are the flabby bastard you always were lol

i do agree tho on lower bf% it looks good, but that is best case scenario

i hate creatine, it makes me bloat like the stay puft marshmallow man http://xenafan.com/movies/ghostbusters/crowd.jpg

I'm lucky I carry my fat from head to toe pretty evenly. I always have a belly for some reason-even 6 days out from a show until I deplete/load, laxatives/diuretics. The only cool thing is that I can fluctuate 60 lbs and still wear the same jeans-they just fit differently. When I'm heavy they fit like Mark Magwires Baseball Pants. When I'm lighter they're falling off my ass gangsta style. lol

Top Bottom