Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Half shot twice a week vs one full shot??

Double A

I'm still learning here and I couldn't find this answer through using the search engines. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Hypothetically, your just taking one drug:

I was just wondering that when taking your shot, is it better to say take half a shot twice a week or just take one full shot once a week? A buddy of mine told me it's better to take half a shot twice a week. Is this a good idea and will the results be noticealbe?

It depend on what your shooting.if its prop it needs to be shot ed or eod,eq shoot at least twice a wk,enanthate,deca can be shot once a wk.depends on the esters.sust twice a week.every one has different opinions,this is the way I do them.let`s say your running enanthate, deca.one shot a wk is good.I try to stick the least possible.cuts down on any possible infection.I`ve never
had one thats just my theory.

shooting enanthate once a week is not a good thing. With a half life of 5-8 days, your blood levels would be all over the place.

:)

jboldman said:
shooting enanthate once a week is not a good thing. With a half life of 5-8 days, your blood levels would be all over the place.

really,I run enanthate once a wk and I don`t feel any ill effects.
I would like to hear more.I have run enanthate once a wk several times and never felt my test levels were going back and fourth.
what does everyone else think?

You wouldn't "feel" anything, your cycle would suffer and not get as good gains as you should be getting. If the presumption that keeping test levels as high as possible thruout your cycle is accurate, and I believe it is, than you would need to shoot enanthate at least twice a week for maximal effectiveness. To see what your blood test levels look like with once a week dosing check out mooney's site, lots of good info.
http://www.medibolics.com/freq2.htm

==========================================

Diz said:

really,I run enanthate once a wk and I don`t feel any ill effects.
I would like to hear more.I have run enanthate once a wk several times and never felt my test levels were going back and fourth.
what does everyone else think?

What about in a stack

But what if your test is in a stack with deca for instance, wouldn't that stabilize things a bit if you shot both once a week?

Another point

With higher doses the duration appears to increase a little as another study stated that with an injection of 200 mg.

The link you provided has this qoute and recomends 7 day intervals. However if 200mg would increase the duration, and since deca has a longer half life I would thinnk that stacking Deca and Test at 400mg a week would be sufficient

i'm spacing out all my injections with test and deca for my next cycle. i will shot test enth 3 times a week and deca twice

Top Bottom