Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Half-life spreadsheet

Svizac

I made this spreadsheet to help me calculate how much of the substance I will have in my body after time T based on frequency, time, and dosing based on substance's half-life.

It calculates:
- amount in system
- total active amount until next dose
- active amount per hour

Not bad, would be nice if you used a table with common half-lifes and then just put an item number from the table into the half-life cell.

Haven't seen the standard decay formula since DiffEq, and that was a while ago.

Half life’s may make some one happy,

I know what I am doing is working, when I look in the mirror, and my 29 inch Levis are loose.

Also there tends to be, more deference at the gym, I just can’t get use to these college kids calling me- sir---

But the bigger I get, the more I hear it.

solidspine said:
Half life’s may make some one happy,

I know what I am doing is working, when I look in the mirror, and my 29 inch Levis are loose.

Also there tends to be, more deference at the gym, I just can’t get use to these college kids calling me- sir---

But the bigger I get, the more I hear it.

We've got a big guy in his early 60's that looks great, A little GH gut, but I hope to look like him in 20 years. I can tell he's on a oversized "HRT", he flirts with every 20 year old cardio bunny that walks in the door, libido the size of a house, randy old coot.

Mac173 said:
Nice 2nd post.
K

tnx

... I will add the esters' half-life, shape, weight and number of carbons.
also weight of the ester to weight of the active substance index + equivalence calculator of active molecule (for example, boldenone propionate has more molecules for the same weight then boldenone undecylenate)

tune in on monday :)

Top Bottom