Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Half-life of rad 140

Jackend

I'm very curious about using rad-140 because it says that it's used as testosterone replacement for a lot of people. So I think it would be pretty cool to use it for 12 weeks and see what it's all about before actually using testosterone. My question is about the half life? Is it true I can do dose every other day

I'm very curious about using rad-140 because it says that it's used as testosterone replacement for a lot of people. So I think it would be pretty cool to use it for 12 weeks and see what it's all about before actually using testosterone. My question is about the half life? Is it true I can do dose every other day

You should dose rad140 every day ED not EOD
thats a myth with EOD dosing schedule

The half life is almost 24 hours... you do not dose it every other day whatsoever... i have no clue who told you that or if you came up with that on your own but its completely incorrect... its dosed once a day and you want to keep it consistent on the time of day each time you take it...

Follow the advice Dylan gave you. For the best quality, make sure to get your sarms from sarms4sale

Top Bottom