Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Half-life of HCG

Carth said:
I'm still confused on how much to take while ON. Pffft! While on! Ha! When the hell do I ever come off?! LOL

Not sure to take 250ius twice a week. Or 500ius twice a week. Remember...that HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - also helps us to produce progesterone. Too much of that kills libido. While the right amount of that with the right amount of Estrogen increases libido.

I took 250-500iu 2x a week on my last cycle and this cycle I take 800-1000iu every 6-7 days. There is no fuck in difference that I can notice man. I think ppl like to over analyze HCG to much. My libido was fine on both cycles

On my last cycle I used HCG from week 1, this cycle I started on week 7 when my balls started to shrink a little. IMO, start low if it's just a maintenance thing you want to do, or go high in the middle of the cycle to revive your nuts. Either way you will be fine

Taking hcg every day is not as good as giving pulsatile doses. It is considered a gonadotripin releasing hormone. A constant dose will shut down leydig production of testosterone and a pulsatile dose will stimulate the leydig cells to produce testosterone. 1/2 life of 33 hours is approx 1 1/2 days so giving every day will be a constant dose and your own testosterone production will shut down. Pulsatile doses needs to be spread out further than everyday so that the levels will rise and fall and that kind of stimulation will cause the leydig cells to produce the desired affect.

Taking hcg every day is not as good as giving pulsatile doses. It is considered a gonadotripin releasing hormone. A constant dose will shut down leydig production of testosterone and a pulsatile dose will stimulate the leydig cells to produce testosterone. 1/2 life of 33 hours is approx 1 1/2 days so giving every day will be a constant dose and your own testosterone production will shut down. Pulsatile doses needs to be spread out further than everyday so that the levels will rise and fall and that kind of stimulation will cause the leydig cells to produce the desired affect.

For the purposes of this discussion board, HCG is used during a steriod cycle (or just after) when leydig cell production of testosterone is already shut down.

Top Bottom