Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Half-life of HCG

Carth said:
So for someone like me. Who's on HRT and completely and totally 100% shutdown of the hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - . Wouldn't it makes sense (from the short half-life of HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - ) to take much smaller doses ED. As opposed to taking 250ius-500ius twice a week?

Like for example say...100ius-150ius ED?

no it's not needed everyday, do it as posted and you will notice your boys stay plump and juicy.

Carth said:
So for someone like me. Who's on HRT and completely and totally 100% shutdown of the hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - . Wouldn't it makes sense (from the short half-life of HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - - human chorionic gonadotropin - ) to take much smaller doses ED. As opposed to taking 250ius-500ius twice a week?

Like for example say...100ius-150ius ED?

I've been on HCG alone as TRT (HRT). Unfortunately (for me and many others), it just doesn't work as well as Test + HCG.

I was taking about 250-300iu per day to get my Test levels in the middle of the range. On HCG alone, I getting acceptable levels of dihydrotestosterone was a struggle as well. Low DHT = Low sex drive...can't stand that.

The common practice of Test on day 1 and HCG (250iu) on day 6 and day 7 works really well. Due to the half life of the Test testosterone cypionate or Test Enan, the addition of HCG at days 6 and 7 makes for some pretty stable levels of Test...especially if the Test is administered sub-q.

R1

r1 said:
...especially if the Test is administered sub-q.

R1

You mean the HCG sub-q right ??? Some manufacturers state they prefer sub-q injections, other say you can do either, but recommend the IM injections. I have NEVER heard of anyone shooting test sub-q.

Most guys in HRT land shoot Test sub-q these days. You can get about 1/2cc in at a time with no probs.

Pros:
-Higher blood levels of T from the same amount of injected T
-Lower conversion to Estrogen
-Lower conversion to dihydrotestosterone

Cons:
-Hard to push through a 27g x 1/2" needle
-Small sore lump for 2-3 days

When I first heard about it, I thought people must be out of their f'in minds to try it. I've been doing it this way for the last 3 months or so and I have experienced all of the above. Dr Shippen...probably the most well known HRT doc in the US uses sub-q Test as a standard practice now. Keep in mind that a lot of guys on HRT are older and overweight and conversion to Estrogen and dihydrotestosterone is a big problem for them even on 100mg/week of Test. I've never needed a-dex at 100mg/week, but with sub-q, I can shoot 120mg/week and have the same dihydrotestosterone and E2 as I did with 100mg week IM.

Carth: I now realize the question you were asking was in regards to daily HCG while on cycle. I thought you were referring to daily HCG as TRT/HRT. The 250iu twice a week schedule happens to work well in both worlds. :)

R1

Ok. But should I do it the TRT way? Take HCG on day 6 and 7 prior to taking the shot of Test? Or should I just take the HCG say...Monday and Thursday? I also noticed that the TRT way is using Test Cyp or Enth. But I'm using Sust.

BTW...all I'm on right now is 250mgs of Sust per week with 700mgs of Primobolan.

I'll let the more experienced bros comment on how they do it since my experience thus far is limited only to Test.

When in HRT mode, I do Test on day 1 and HCG on days 6 and 7.

When not on HRT mode, I do Test on Days 1 and 4 and HCG and days 3 and 7.

On a cycle, I tend to think it doesn't matter. While on TRT, the purpose of the HCG (in addition to keeping your balls alive) to maintain stable levels of Test and stimulate some pathways that are normally suppressed by gear. On a cycle though, your levels are so off the charts anyway that I don't think it really matters what day(s) you inject on. The above works for me though.

R1

i have found a 200iu dose of hcg is plenty. however i have found the effective lifespan of a vial of 5000iu hcg to only be about 14 days or so. thus you end up wasting alot of hcg when shooting it eod at 200iu. but that regimen will plump up my balls nicely and produce an estrogen bloat which is a sure sign for me that my T levels are getting jacked

Im running h c g at 200-250ius eod right now through my cycle. I have never ran h c g throughout a cycle before so well see how this works. Ill let everyone know.

I'm still confused on how much to take while ON. Pffft! While on! Ha! When the hell do I ever come off?! LOL

Not sure to take 250ius twice a week. Or 500ius twice a week. Remember...that HCG also helps us to produce progesterone. Too much of that kills libido. While the right amount of that with the right amount of Estrogen increases libido.

Yeah I hear ya. If I take 200ius eod thats like 600-650ius a week. So far I havent had any problems with libido at all. The only reason Im doing it is becuase of the para Im running....and Ive read that with longer cycles (12+ weeks) h c g should be incorporated throughout. Im using prop so Ill stop h c g as soon as I stop the prop.

Top Bottom