Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair Transplant Info you Bros...

BigGuyPHX

Hey bros I got a lot of private messages about a reply I posted on a thread several days ago...
I got a hair transplant 6 days ago and I am fucking pumped about results and know a lot of you guys will be interested about this.
First thing the transplanted hair comes from the back of your head where the hair is genetically safe from DHT!!! My doctors first office was located next to muscle beach in California so he has had more experience with bodybuilder hair transplant recipients than any one else in the country. So bottom line is that the hair in permanent and there to stay. I got a lot of questions so I will quickly cover the most popular for all of you.

COST: I paid $10,500 for 2400 grafts and this is a good deal/ 2400 grafts is for a guy that is real thin on top with a hair line that receded about 1 inch.(I’m 35 and got the average loss for a guy my age)

OPERATION: Took about 7 hours and did not hurt at all.(Good Drugs) Doctor removed a strip of flesh off the back of my head about ½ inch wide from ear to ear along the line where a ball hat would sit. They counted and poked 2400 sites where the transplants would be placed. (It sounded like they were stabbing plastic foam! Weird???) Then they worked 2 people from front to back inserting the grafts. NO PAIN just a little discomfort hearing the sound of my head being stabbed. (But I like it after a while… I’m a sick fuck) they took a 20min lunch and feed me a kick-ass turkey sandwich. After they were done inserting the grafts they gave me some final pain shots in the head and threw a ball cap on me, gave me 20 min of post op instructions, drug for pain, and sent me home.

POSTOP: The last 6 days have not been bad but if you have this procedure done TAKE A WEEK OFF FROM WORK! This would be the only area where I would say the lied about. I looked like Rocky II after I got up on day three and four and YES it hurts like hell but the pain pills kick ass and make it very easy to take. There is a feeling of being pulled by every hair in your head very HARD but again the pills knock it out. After the operation I had 2400 scabs and a zipper from ear to ear BUT the scabs heal FAST because they are just big poke marks, on day 4 they started to fall off.

TRUTH: The Gods honest truth bros this whole thing has been a cake walk! My best friend (a brutally honestly brother) stopped by last night and said quote “DUDE! You look 20 years younger!” I thought the same this thing but it was awesome hearing this from the one person I trust more than anyone in the world!

DOWNSIDE: The transplanted hair may fall out (some or all) and regrow back in 2 to 3 months and get thicker and thicker over the next 9 months. But seeing a new hairline and looking at all the planted hair up top makes the idea of loosing the hair temporarily no big deal! Sleeping at night I have caught myself trying to itch the grafts out but the shape poke wakes me up instantly! Oh yea the doctor lied when he said people go back to work the next day. (FUCKING LIAR!) No way bros take a week off to heal, end of story! Oh yea! I should talk about the cut on the back of the head… OK it sucks! Bad! Plus I have ZERO feeling about 3 inches about the cut. (Weird??) They said this is normal and I would get feeling back over the next few months.
FINAL: Bros I know a few guys that have had this done and they look great! Never would know they had it done. I paid cash but the place I had it done offer zero interest for 18 months. I look in the mirror and I look 20 again and I’m 35. (This is fucking with my head… in a good way!) I know a lot of bros lost hair cuz of gear use but this may be answer to the bros that want hair vs doing the shave head. I’m HAPPY I did this after debating it for almost a year! It may not be for everyone but a few of you bro this may change your life and the way you look/

FINAL FINAL: Hey bros I know and understand a lot of you shave your heads and I am 100% down with that (My 3 best friends are clean shaved and got TONS of game) but some bro look better with hair. So I’m NOT bashing the shave look!

ONE MORE THING: These operations can be done phases so you can do the hairline first, the crown second, and touch up third. (Like one of my buddies did)

I know this helped a lot of bros out there and I feel your hair loss pain! A lot of your guys have taken the time to share some top notch information with me so I am just trying to repay the favors!

Peace out Bros!

BigGuyPHX

Squat to ya teabag the floor!!!

Great thread, did your doc do anything like an "educated outlook" as to how much more of your own hair you might lose further down the road?

I think the main reason I haven't pulled the trigger on this yet is because I'm worried about 2 things.

#1. What happens if I fix up my hairline but it receeds even further back... then I have a fucked up island sitting in the front of my head.

#2. (related to #1) Since you'll have a scar in the back of your head, I figure you sort of lose the opportunity to shave your head. I'd hate to have to shave my head & have a huge scar across the back that makes it fairly obvious I had a transplant that DIDNT work in the long run :)

Thanks for any input bro, great thread K to u

ditto #2 ^^^ I'm not near ready for that kind of operation... but I see my hair is thinning a lil on top... can only see it when it's real short though... but I fuigure the time is comming when I've got to shave it clean... but I'm not to concerned about that... I'm ok with a buzzed head... but it's def nice to know the options are there an may look into them down the road!! I figure the procedures will just continue to get better an better!! anyways glad to hear it went good!! that's really awesome bro!!

#1. What happens if I fix up my hairline but it receeds even further back... then I have a fucked up island sitting in the front of my head.
^^^^answer that question he asked brother if u can.. i would love to know also

Hair transplants are a terrible procedure. It's painful, expensive and it it never provide a full head of hair and once you receed further it can look ridiculous. If you can't live with thinning hair, either shave your head or get a serious hairpiece every 6 months.

hurricane187 said:
^^^^answer that question he asked brother if u can.. i would love to know also

The grafts are not just placed on the hairline, they are placed from the front to the crown. The grafts are placed thicker in areas that are thin or starting to thin. Everyone is diferent so placement will vary. I have male family members that range 10 to 35 years older than me that are thin on top so I had a good idea of my future hairline and fullness.

I only posted to let bros know that there are options other than baldness. Hair transplants are not for everyone but for some its the fountain of youth.
I know 3 bros that had it done and ALL look great, 2 of them you cant see the scar at all. The other is very dark skined and the scar is just a lighter line on the scalp.(Not ugly)

I say do your homework and talk to a few doctors to see if its right for you. Like I said at the beginning of this thread I posted this because of the several PMs I got regarding a reply that I posted on a hair transplant thread. AGAIN I"M NOT KNOCKING THE SHAVE LOOK it looks great on some guys but for me and a lot of other bros hair just looks better.

Hope this info helped a few of you bros.

BigGuyPHX

Squat to ya teabag the floor! :evil:

I see

Don't get me wrong if I could get over #1 & #2 I'd be in a chair right now! I'm just worried that one day #1 will happen & I'll need to shave my head but won't be able to because of a large scar in the back.

I guess it all depends on how you heal from something like that...

I got a buddy at the gym that had this done about 5 years back. My advice on it would be to find the best Dr to do it that you can. Pay the extra $$$ to get it right. His looks like my backyard during the summer. Spotted grass growing in clumps here and there...

wow 10k and removing strips of your scalp for that procedure?? Shaving your head is a hell of alot cheaper and most woman love it.

Top Bottom