Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair transplant

NYBodyguard

my hair line receeded a bit and the sides on top like front sides thinned everywhere else its thick hair

anyone ever done those mini graphs?

anything i should be careful about etc?

Big thing is you cant work out for a month afterwards. Find the best doctor you can afford or you will look funny. Lemme know if you want help looking, I know of a few doctors that are top notch. Also it will leave a scar unless you pay 3x as much for fue.

Wassup bro, you still stressing your hairline, 'till last year i remember you being afraid of going bald.............receding hairline doesnt mean you gonna go bald, its just settling in to a certain point. As i remember you dont have any history of MBP in your family....(mothers or fathers line)

You ought to worry about stopping it, and only worry about transplant if it gets bad.......other than that:

Nizoral 1% or 2%
Finasteride or dutasteride
Minoxidil 5% with Azelaic Acid 5%
Spironolactone (only if you on cycle and shedding)
Some light shampoo and no conditioner to weigh the hair down

Ease up on gel, mouse, hairspray a bit and see what happens

spiro is rumered to crush test levels in guys...actually its a published fact..i would stick to nioxin and nizoral

i use a bunch of nioxin products.. they don't seem to do anything for me, except make my scalp tingle nicely

vin01 said:
i use a bunch of nioxin products.. they don't seem to do anything for me, except make my scalp tingle nicely
lol its amazing how if a product tingles people are convinced it works, maybe if GH would tingle more would use it

gh makes my wrist's and fingure tips tingle daily above 3 iu's...funny you should say that

I got them done. You can never hide the fact that you have light hair though and in hindsight I think I should have accepted it and gone for a Mach 3 all over.

Top Bottom