Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair transplant

NYB.........with what you have goin' on in the doner DNA and lifting and nutrition departments, NOBODY is going to notice any slight recession you have above the eyebrows.

we are always our own harshest critic.

BBkingpin said:
It sounds like either one or both of the following:
1) you did not go to a state of the art physician;
2) you need more sessions to increase density.

No hair transplant is a one session ordeal.
That's why it's better to hold onto the hair you have as long as possible and then only get hair transplants when you have the time and money to commit.

It's a rich man's activity, like mountain climbing. How many boys from the 'hood have climbed mount Everest, though they probably could physically?
You have to have time and money to devote to a successful hair transplant and it takes a good 3 years (one session every 10-12 months).

Right now, at 34, I just stay away from test and go with deca/NPP and I make sure I take topical spiro and minox/azelaic acid twice per day.

where do you get the spiro minox and azelaic from? i did a google and all i got was hairloss sites but no venders for this stuff..im 20 and my hairs receding..i wanna try your regiment

thanks bro..

NYBodyguard said:
my hair line receeded a bit and the sides on top like front sides thinned everywhere else its thick hair

anyone ever done those mini graphs?

anything i should be careful about etc?
Ok. I'm sure you've found by now that when the topic of Hair transplants comes up you get many different opinions some bad some good. To give you the best possible answer I can honestly tell you that yes it is possible to get a great hair transplant that you will be happy with and could possibly change you life even. I know I have had one. Thats an easy anwer. Now it gets more complicated. Hair Transplants are like anything else. You usually get what you paid for and occasionally you can also pay alot and get totally screwed too. The micro grafts are the only way to go if you are concerned with restoring a natural looking hairline. Do the research get references and then see for yourself the same doctors work. Both the front and the back.

Top Bottom