Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair transplant

hairloss is a soul killer...sure you can go about your business everyday and get laid, make millions of dollars, be a celebrity ect...but you still have a blad head/thinning hair.
and the ugly ass guy with long hair and is broke, always wins without effort.

go to miamihair.com
If you have work done, it will take at least 3 sessions to make it perfect.
its the best money i have spent!
was back in the gym in 10 days!

Do NOT do minigrafts, do follicular units (strip) or FUE. Do your research (google is your friend). Best of luck.

mightymouse69 said:
Do NOT do minigrafts, do follicular units (strip) or FUE. Do your research (google is your friend). Best of luck.

Mine worked in the sence that I got my first professional job from it and looked great at my cousin's wedding etc, but ultimately, I think I did nothing except buy time and I'd Mach 3 if I had a second day.

Don't go anywhere, use google and go to some of the transplant forums and read...for 6 months-year...then decide. It's a big decision. And Razor is correct on they are better now, however go to the #1 clinics in the world, they are no more expensive.

I think you are jumping the gun, bro. You look too young. Consider that your new hairline because they wont restore you to a pre-pubescant hairline. Just concentrate on not losing anymore hair. Because if you are receding then you are prone to MPB. Maybe you wont have a chrome dome, but you could have some obvious balding thinning pattern sooner than later if you do not watch the test and DHT dosages and if you neglect ancillaries.
Don't listen to the previous post regarding spiro. Get the 2% spironolactone lotion, you roll it on the scalp (by parting your hair in several places) and it does work well. And it doesn't enter your blood stream (i.e., it's not absorbed systemically).

riverrock said:
Mine worked in the sence that I got my first professional job from it and looked great at my cousin's wedding etc, but ultimately, I think I did nothing except buy time and I'd Mach 3 if I had a second day.
It sounds like either one or both of the following:
1) you did not go to a state of the art physician;
2) you need more sessions to increase density.

No hair transplant is a one session ordeal.
That's why it's better to hold onto the hair you have as long as possible and then only get hair transplants when you have the time and money to commit.

It's a rich man's activity, like mountain climbing. How many boys from the 'hood have climbed mount Everest, though they probably could physically?
You have to have time and money to devote to a successful hair transplant and it takes a good 3 years (one session every 10-12 months).

Right now, at 34, I just stay away from test and go with deca/NPP and I make sure I take topical spiro and minox/azelaic acid twice per day.

BBkingpin said:
It sounds like either one or both of the following:
1) you did not go to a state of the art physician;
2) you need more sessions to increase density.

No hair transplant is a one session ordeal.

The HT is fine in that I look decent, its just that this constant taking of Dutasteride, washing my hair with Nizoral and so makes me wonder if I should have just accepted hair loss as a part of life and just got on with it. Bruce Willis has lost his hair and he doesn't give a shit!!!!

OK, we've got two members saying the complete opposite to each other. Sanel27s' quote, 'receding hairline doesnt mean you gonna go bald, its just settling in to a certain point', is what i want to hear.

BBkingpins' quote, 'Because if you are receding then you are prone to MPB', is not what i want to hear.

Comments appreciated

Sanel27 said:
Wassup bro, you still stressing your hairline, 'till last year i remember you being afraid of going bald.............receding hairline doesnt mean you gonna go bald, its just settling in to a certain point. As i remember you dont have any history of MBP in your family....(mothers or fathers line)

You ought to worry about stopping it, and only worry about transplant if it gets bad.......other than that:

Nizoral 1% or 2%
Finasteride or dutasteride
Minoxidil 5% with Azelaic Acid 5%
Spironolactone (only if you on cycle and shedding)
Some light shampoo and no conditioner to weigh the hair down

Ease up on gel, mouse, hairspray a bit and see what happens

BBkingpin said:
I think you are jumping the gun, bro. You look too young. Consider that your new hairline because they wont restore you to a pre-pubescant hairline. Just concentrate on not losing anymore hair. Because if you are receding then you are prone to MPB. Maybe you wont have a chrome dome, but you could have some obvious balding thinning pattern sooner than later if you do not watch the test and DHT dosages and if you neglect ancillaries.
Don't listen to the previous post regarding spiro. Get the 2% spironolactone lotion, you roll it on the scalp (by parting your hair in several places) and it does work well. And it doesn't enter your blood stream (i.e., it's not absorbed systemically).

Top Bottom