x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

Hair question

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Hair question within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: so im on my cycle of test/eq/winny ect.. i am 30 years of age.. as of right now i have a full head of hair..however i have noticed when i shampoo in the morning for the last couple of weeks i wil have 5 or 6 pretty long strands in my hands ... ive never really paid attention till now since im on a cycle.. is this normal as in hair shedding or am i losing hair do you think?? also what kinds of products can you guys recommend i look in to for dht/ hair loss prevention?! i think the

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Hair question

All Natural

Hair question

so im on my cycle of test/eq/winny ect.. i am 30 years of age..

as of right now i have a full head of hair..however i have noticed when i shampoo in the morning for the last couple of weeks i wil have 5 or 6 pretty long strands in my hands ... ive never really paid attention till now since im on a cycle.. is this normal as in hair shedding or am i losing hair do you think??

also what kinds of products can you guys recommend i look in to for dht/ hair loss prevention?!
    i think the only one i know of off the top of my head is proscar...ive also heard just using general dandruff shampoo willl help prevent it ( i dont know if any merrit is involved with that last one)

thanks guys.

Re: Hair question

i dont recommend those type of hardcore hair loss drugs... what do you mean etc? list your entire cycle... were not mind readers... we dont know what etc entails dude...

clearly you havent done your research either being that one of the most common side effects with winstrol is hair loss

I've never worried about hair loss on cycle since mine abandoned me by my early twenties.

Iíve heard scary things about proscar,. Permanent ED and other things..Iíve also heard others with great success and no sides..itís your choice I would rather go with a topical creme a probably minoxidil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Quote posted by Nelson John View Post
    Iíve heard scary things about proscar,. Permanent ED and other things..Iíve also heard others with great success and no sides..itís your choice I would rather go with a topical creme a probably minoxidil

And Nizoral

I use n2shampoo and it works
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

I use Johnsonís baby shampoo. This is cheap and efficient. It can remove glue and automotive paint. Expensive shampoos donít remove the glue. My 1 years old niece and my 3 years old nephew use the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just shave your head. It looks cool lol

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

I think the best and coolest advice came from jaymc, I liked it!

Indeed, when alopecia hits you, there's not much you can do about it. Yes you can try Dutasteride(Avodart) and/or Finasteride(Proscar,Propecia) but it doesn't work on everybody. Some claim they create miracles some claim they play havoc on their libido and they hate it.

If those do not work, best you can do is to shave your head and look cool! You're lucky you live in a generation where shaved head is trendy :-)