Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair question

JonStevens

[FONT=&quot]so im on my cycle of test/eq/winny ect.. i am 30 years of age..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]as of right now i have a full head of hair..however i have noticed when i shampoo in the morning for the last couple of weeks i wil have 5 or 6 pretty long strands in my hands ... ive never really paid attention till now since im on a cycle.. is this normal as in hair shedding or am i losing hair do you think?? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]also what kinds of products can you guys recommend i look in to for dht/ hair loss prevention?![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]i think the only one i know of off the top of my head is proscar...ive also heard just using general dandruff shampoo willl help prevent it ( i dont know if any merrit is involved with that last one) [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]thanks guys.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

i dont recommend those type of hardcore hair loss drugs... what do you mean etc? list your entire cycle... were not mind readers... we dont know what etc entails dude...

clearly you havent done your research either being that one of the most common side effects with winstrol is hair loss

I've never worried about hair loss on cycle since mine abandoned me by my early twenties.

I’ve heard scary things about proscar,. Permanent ED and other things..I’ve also heard others with great success and no sides..it’s your choice I would rather go with a topical creme a probably minoxidil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve heard scary things about proscar,. Permanent ED and other things..I’ve also heard others with great success and no sides..it’s your choice I would rather go with a topical creme a probably minoxidil

And Nizoral

I use Johnson’s baby shampoo. This is cheap and efficient. It can remove glue and automotive paint. Expensive shampoos don’t remove the glue. My 1 years old niece and my 3 years old nephew use the same.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think the best and coolest advice came from jaymc, I liked it!

Indeed, when alopecia hits you, there's not much you can do about it. Yes you can try Dutasteride(Avodart) and/or Finasteride(Proscar,Propecia) but it doesn't work on everybody. Some claim they create miracles some claim they play havoc on their libido and they hate it.

If those do not work, best you can do is to shave your head and look cool! You're lucky you live in a generation where shaved head is trendy :)

Top Bottom