Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair Loss and Winstrol Oral Vs. Winstrol Inj.?

willy3

Hi,
Currently using some Winstrol (oral) as part of a cutter I'm doing. Test Prop., Masteron, and Clen. Never had any sort of hair loss problems at all until I just added in the Winstrol (oral). It's not even really that bad but everything points to the new addition. I'm gonna drop it before it gets any worse. Just wondering if I can expect the exact same results (in terms of hair loss) with the inj. form of Winstrol? It's a shame too because I'm also doing GH with this and the boost in IGF-1 I've been getting from the GH and the Winstrol has been creating some great vascularity and some insane pumps. Maybe I should drop the Masteron and see if the Winstrol alone still has the same effect? I don't want to lower Test Prop. anymore as I'm only running 200 mg per week.

ANy of those three can cause hair loss and since it does not happen (or become noticeable) overnight, the fact that you just added winny doesn't mean it's the winny. Don't get me wrong, winny can make you go bald, but so can Masteron and Test (w/o a 5@reductase inhibitor like Proscar or dutasteride).

the masteron is the worst of those. - The oral winny raises free test more than injectable winny, so just guessing (not based on studies) it would be worse than the injectable for hair loss issues.

A 5@reductase inhibitor like Proscar or dutasteride only work with test. Whinny is already a DHT derivative so it is hell on your hair if you have the MPB.

Top Bottom