Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair loss with test prop and NPP cycle?

t 12

If I did a seven week cycle of test prop 400 mg week and NPP 400 mg week for 7 weeks, what could I expect in hair loss and other sides? I know hair loss is genetic and very individual but I want to hear other peoples experience with similarly dosed cycles. Is it correct that you shouldn't use propecia with NPP? Thanks in advance.

npp/test prop combo made me shed a little, and Ive never experienced any hairloss with any other steroid.

dose was a bit high though(600mg/600mg), which i think was the problem.

t 12 said:
If I did a seven week cycle of test prop 400 mg week and NPP 400 mg week for 7 weeks, what could I expect in hair loss and other sides? I know hair loss is genetic and very individual but I want to hear other peoples experience with similarly dosed cycles. Is it correct that you shouldn't use propecia with NPP? Thanks in advance.

The bottom line is that if you see you are having a problem with hairloss than as far as I'm concernedc you have 2 choices. 1. Stop AS use 2. continue AS and when it starts falling out start getting a hair transplant it's a bit pricey but worth it and I speak from experience.

Top Bottom