Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair loss shampoo

Ramcononer

I forget the name of the shampoo used for hairloss..Nizoral..I think..is this stuff available OTC..??? would this be good for preventative measure? Thanks all
Also anyone use it and how are the results...

nizoral seems to be the consensus here for preventive measures. i believe it is otc but i am not sure. im looking into it myself.

Yes, the same is correct. You need to order it online. It prescription, but I got mine no questions asked. Just do a google search.

Its good stuff. I still have a thick head of hair, so Im contributing that to finasteride and nizoral. Also, if you ever get a breakout of acne. Use the shampoo on the area. Its better than anything else you have ever tried. That I promise!!!

Ramcononer said:
I forget the name of the shampoo used for hairloss..Nizoral..I think..is this stuff available OTC..??? would this be good for preventative measure? Thanks all
Also anyone use it and how are the results...

I get it from ebay.

Any of you use Nioxin? I know several people who do hair that swear this stuff works great (supposedly it binds up the DHT and removes it from the folicle). Also i hear silicon supps work well (my boy works at Vit Shoppe and says people on this stuff, 6 drops in fluid per day, come back a month or two later and show good results).

bigrand said:
Any of you use Nioxin? I know several people who do hair that swear this stuff works great (supposedly it binds up the DHT and removes it from the folicle). Also i hear silicon supps work well (my boy works at Vit Shoppe and says people on this stuff, 6 drops in fluid per day, come back a month or two later and show good results).

I use both Nizoral and Nioxin, GREAT combo. Nizoral 2-3 times a week and nioxin every other day, hair is staying full and nice and soft.

btw I use a knockoff version of nioxin called nutri-ox which you can get at beauty supply stores.

Goi with Nioxin. That shit was amazing for me.

I use Nizoral too, but that is because I get dry scalp being in Mass when the winter comes.

Top Bottom