Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair Loss Shampoo

wootoom

Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
hey guys whats up? i was just wondering if you culd help me out with a good brand. or does this stuff actually work, that DHT shampoo sounds good. let me know. Woot

Nizoral is the best. 2-3 times per week. Other days use Polysorbate 80.

Polysorbate 80

It may:

"Polysorbate 80 works to reverse excessive hair loss at the follicular level by stripping away DHT (dihydrotestosterone), the culprit behind receding hair lines, bald spots and thinning hair. Polysorbate 80 encourages the active growth phase so sleeping hair follicles get the green light to grow again."

I use it because it keeps my scalp healthy and does seem to help with hairloss. YMMV

It probably doesn't do shit, but I use Nizoral and T-Gel a couple of times a week, and pop 360mg of Saw Palmetto every day (good for the prostate too).

I shaved my head a couple of years ago - looked alright, so I am not too worried about losing the rest of it...

Wootoom said:
nizoral says its for dandruff control. is that it?
Yes. Make sure it's the 2% like he said. Shampoo and leave it on for a couple minutes before rinsing.

Top Bottom