Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hair loss from primo...is it too late to save hair...

zero2sixty

I have been taking primo at 400mg a week for the past 2 weeks. Over the past 4 days my hair began really shedding. I just woke up and there are like 20 long hairs on my pillow.

I am just wondering if I now stop the primo is the damage to my hair follicles already done and will I continue to see shedding or will it stop? I am thinking of switching to var only now.

Has anybody stopped primo and in return stopped shedding and hair loss when doing so? I understand a little natural hair loss, but this is unsettling.

I know people say who needs hair, but I am now 31 and just recently became single again (and if I had to shave my head I would be UGLY)...so you know why I am freaking some.

Thanks for your help!

Also, I am using nizoral 2% 4 x a week and folligen conditioner and can't use spiro because it makes me breakout like a bitch.

You need to page satch, he'd know. As far as I can recall, you are the only person I have ever heard say anything about hairloss on primo. I am running 400/wk starting next week for 10 weeks.

thanks...I couldn't believe it either and then I did a search and it appears others had the same issues. Are you prone to MPB? I didn't realize I was because my grandfather passed away when I was really young and I just saw a pic of him a couple of months ago and he had extreme thinning in front and on top. I can see we definitely have the same hair line.

Thanks bro.

Isn't Primo a DHT derivative? If so, doesn't it block growth of follicles in scalp for those prone to mpb?

face it youre losing your hair. happens.

this question has come up a zillion times on EF. there has never been definitive answer if AAS related hair loss can be reversed. seems logical that eventually it will once you are off and your body resumes its normal testosterone production.

my main question now is if I come off the primo are the follicles already damaged enough from the 2 weeks of use, or if I stop will the follicles get their strength back? Thanks bro's, I really appreciate all the help.

Top Bottom