Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair loss during PCT (no hair loss during the cycle!!)

Mansour

I used 500 mg testosterone Enanthate for 20 weeks
Deca durabolin 150-200 mg for 14 weeks and I gained nearly 40 pounds.
I used also proviron 50 mg most of the cycle
And occasionally letrozole.625 mg (lowest dose crashed my estrogen to zero). I have no hair loss by any mean during cycle my hair was growing very fast (no MBP in my dad's family).
During the PCT with 50mg clomid/30mg nolvadex day 21 I loss alot of hair.
Anyone has explanation ?
NB all the compounds I used are pharmagrade.

no we dont know why and the fact you say you gained 40 lbs. is almost more ridiculous than the fact i actually responded to your question...

I haven't said it's 40 LBS of pure muscles, That's on you. It's my first cycle and there's a water retention.

Yes I thought that would be the best explanation as deca metabolize to DHN. But I was using alot of proviron I used 100 mg for a month without hair shedding. Very odd for me but thanks bro.

I haven't said it's 40 LBS of pure muscles, That's on you. It's my first cycle and there's a water retention.

He never said it was pure.

And at 40lbs it's 100% a LOT of water. Probably 30lbs plus.

I'd be more worried about that than the hair loss

That is an incredibly long cycle with very long esters. When all said and done, you will be on gear for more than half the year straight. Your hormones are fluctuating like crazy trying to recover after all that gear and water weight. I am not surprised at all that you would see hair loss or even some acne as you are in PCT. I would not cycle again for a year or so after such an intense cycle. And you did not gain water from deca. Test is so much more wet than deca.

You just abused the hell out of your body and gained mostly water and probably look bloated or puffy, sometimes no matter what other drugs you use it's never a guarantee, you abused a cycle for way to long and now you are dealing with hair loss because of it.

Top Bottom