x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Hair loss on cycle

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Hair loss on cycle within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I have a question regarding hair loss while on cycle. I know that AAS will accelerate MPB if you are susceptible to it. Now lets say that I'm on my 3rd week of 500mg/sust wk, EQ 300mg wk; 100mg/mast EOD and I have not noticed any hair loss; does this mean that I am home free? Or does it take time for the DHT to start having an effect on the hair? What if I start to notice excessive hair loss and I immediately stop all AAS, will the hair loss stop with the cessation of the AAS? BTW, I have

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

Hair loss on cycle

I have a question regarding hair loss while on cycle. I know that AAS will accelerate MPB if you are susceptible to it. Now lets say that I'm on my 3rd week of 500mg/sust wk, EQ 300mg wk; 100mg/mast EOD and I have not noticed any hair loss; does this mean that I am home free? Or does it take time for the DHT to start having an effect on the hair? What if I start to notice excessive hair loss and I immediately stop all AAS, will the hair loss stop with the cessation of the AAS? BTW, I have noticed very little hair loss, and that's probably because I am looking for it. Thanks Bro's!!

Re: Hair loss on cycle

I wouldn't be so sure just yet. Those are long ester drugs so technically they are still building in your system, meaning they are not working in full effect just yet.

Stopping cold turkey doesn't fix anything instantly as it also takes time for those drugs to completely clear out of your body.

the hair loss acceleration is from DHT metabolization. so the more you use steroids and the more harsher the steroids, the more hair follicles will become fried by DHT.

so 3 weeks is nothing. 1 cycle is nothing. there is a reason all these youtube guys who claim natty are bald anyway, they are obviously juicing a lot for a long time so their hair is gone
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker and cutting/fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

no way to answer that for sure... in only 3 weeks, i would not say you are in the clear...

Quote Quote posted by fyu88 View Post
    I have a question regarding hair loss while on cycle. I know that AAS will accelerate MPB if you are susceptible to it. Now lets say that I'm on my 3rd week of 500mg/sust wk, EQ 300mg wk; 100mg/mast EOD and I have not noticed any hair loss; does this mean that I am home free? Or does it take time for the DHT to start having an effect on the hair? What if I start to notice excessive hair loss and I immediately stop all AAS, will the hair loss stop with the cessation of the AAS? BTW, I have noticed very little hair loss, and that's probably because I am looking for it. Thanks Bro's!!
    No.

It can happen at any point. You are never home free
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM

Quote Quote posted by RickRock13 View Post
    It can happen at any point. You are never home free
    This is true...