Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair loss of Anavar Vs Testosterone

So what do you think?

• If Var was fine then Test (on its own) will be fine.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Test + Var most likely safe.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Test wil increase chances of hair-loss/acne

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Davethebrave12

Hey guys long time reader first time writer. I have done a cycle of Var for 10 weeks at 50mg, slight bump in strengh and no real side effects (sking got a bit greasy but I just washed it in the evenings as well as my usual morning wash).

Now I'm thinking of runnnig a cycle of Var+Test. Q: If I've survived the Var with min/no side-effects will throwing Test into the mix increase my risk of acne/hair-loss or should I be okay?

Would Test on its own be less likely to induce hair loss/acne than Var on its own? Feedback/Opinions/Experience very much appreciated!

Hey guys long time reader first time writer. I have done a cycle of Var for 10 weeks at 50mg, slight bump in strengh and no real side effects (sking got a bit greasy but I just washed it in the evenings as well as my usual morning wash).

Now I'm thinking of runnnig a cycle of Var+Test. Q: If I've survived the Var with min/no side-effects will throwing Test into the mix increase my risk of acne/hair-loss or should I be okay?

Would Test on its own be less likely to induce hair loss/acne than Var on its own? Feedback/Opinions/Experience very much appreciated!

most likely.....yes.

Think about it man, OBVIOUSLY the risk of sides become greater when you throw in additional compounds or bump up your doses

Welcome to elite man. Lets get some MORE INFO on you so we can help you further.

WEIGHT
YEARS LIFTING EXPERIENCE
# of cycles ran

23yo. 6' 1. 204lbs I've been lifting since 2007 and that Anavar cycle I ran about this time last year was the first and only cycle I have done. I liked the strenght gains on it, they bumped me up a few kgs in all my lifts but nothing too drastic, and managed to keep a lot of them for the months immediatly after it but they gradually started to fade. In fairness I started to get very busy and my eating habits may have let me down a bit. Basically I want to get back to where I was and a bit more, so think that Var + Test might be the way to go since I prob wont get the same results using the same dose as I did last time? There is no hist of hair loss in my family but I have a hunch my natural T levels might be a bit volatile since I had bad acne when I was a teen and I managed to baloon from 11 to 14 stone in no time of all when I started trainig (then I hit a weight plateau). Like any newbie to this stuff I'm put off by anyskin/hair problems.

Testosterone is one of the biggest androgenic garbages that you can find. There is no reason to take more than 100 mg testosterone ester/week, because this amount comfortably compensates for the suppressed endogenous testosterone. Everything above this dose is irrational, unless you want to return 60 years back in time to the prehistory of the steroid development. There are much safer choices - Anavar, Primobolan, Deca, Equipoise, maybe even low-dosed Dianabol (judging from the lab tests - although I never took Dianabol on my own.)

Everyone is different, test will cause some to shed hair like crazy while others won't lose any hair at all and even if they do it comes back after the cycle is over. Only real way to find out is to test it for yourself and see what works for your body, if you have hair loss in your genetics then you prob want to stay away. Just FYI I'm on var rigiht now and it's actually making me grow more hair, and the hair all over my body is growing back quicker than usual especially head and underarms, weird.

Yeah @elitefitnessguy gym-owner was giving me a brief history of steroids and explained Var is an evolved fort of Test, but he still advocated a higher dose of Test ~300mg+. I think the fear being that since I have used Var before my 'receptors' will have become used to it (don't understand the science behind it but I guess its a little like muscles getting used to the same exercise, the body stops growing with the same substances? and I need to use higher doses of substances, different stacks to get the effects I'm after? Last time I used Var on its own, though I want to at least compensate for supression this time since I'm a little wiser. @kkklick thanks for the update. Good to know that it grows back. I had no idea! that lessens my fear considerably.

Testosterone is one of the biggest androgenic garbages that you can find. There is no reason to take more than 100 mg testosterone ester/week, because this amount comfortably compensates for the suppressed endogenous testosterone. Everything above this dose is irrational, unless you want to return 60 years back in time to the prehistory of the steroid development. There are much safer choices - Anavar, Primobolan, Deca, Equipoise, maybe even low-dosed Dianabol (judging from the lab tests - although I never took Dianabol on my own.)

but 100 mg a week, it seems to me a very very small dose for a cycle of testosterone alone ....

What do you guys think of this statement of EliteFitnessGuy?

Top Bottom