Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hair loss and anavar

nick andersson

what's up guys, I heard var in high doses can make you lose hair, I wonder what's the highest dose you can run and not experience hair thinning or hair loss and still get results, thank you.

No idea. ALL roids can have an effect. Some more than others. Some directly and some indirectly. It's a common and well known side effect. Unfortunately it tends to be a very individual thing. I've used var (not at high doses - 50 and 60mg a day I think) and my hair hasn't changed.

Hre's the thing. To my mind, given it's a risk, you roll the dice if you insist on going ahead. Then you have a LOT of guys get hung up on their hair, hair line, how thick it is and so on. Me - I just cut it down to the scalp Military style. IF it's that big of a problem - don't do drugs m'kay lol

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]I have researched hair loss from steroids extensively. Anavar is actually pretty mild when it comes to hair loss but using any steroid will speed up hair loss. It's inevitable. How much it speeds it up and how fast you loose your hair is dosage dependant and largely based on your genetics.[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]
[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The best thing you can do for hair loss prevention is:[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]1. Daily use of a good anti-hairloss shampoo like n2shampoo from n2bm.com[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]2. Daily use of a rogaine (minoxidil) spray[/FONT]

Anavar is a DHT so there is nothing you can take to make the hair loss less. It is a milder AAS so I wouldn't worry too much though. In the end it is genetics that plays the major role in hair loss......steroids can only enhance that effect.

Top Bottom