Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair and cycle question

giantssdde21

Well Im going down south to get gear for my first cycle next week. I'll be running 500mg test enan and 300mg Deca for 10 weeks. Ive heard that test can cause hair loss in some because it turns to DHT. Now Im 31 (6'3" 185ibs) and have had not had hairloss so far.( Slight thinning compared to age 21 but still a full head of hair and no family history) should I pick up some propecia while Im down there or should I not be concerned. Should I take some and If I do take it should I continue after the cycle or can I stop?

If this is your first cycle stack with test only.

Where is "down south?"

What do you have lined up for PCT?

AI?

All AAS will eventually contribute to hair loss but that's only the case if you are prone mpb. Some steroids obviously more than others.

The ones you are using are milder on that aspect and given that you don't seem to have a strong genetic disposition to hair loss I wouldn't be too worried about it.

Besides propecia is just so damn harsh drug. I would stay a way from it.

Why don't you just run your cycle and see what happens before you start adding things you don't need to. Finasteride is bad news. Not recommended at all.

Here are some issues with your cycle.

1. First cycles should be Test only and 350 is plenty don't need 500.

2. You don't run Deca on a first cycle.

3. First cycles with a long ester are 12 weeks 10 weeks isn't optimal.

4. What AI will you use?

5. What's your PCT layout?

i suggest you do some research on post finasteride syndrome and also take it easy on a first cycle... keep it at test only. you dont need to be running multiple compounds on a first cycle... i also assume you mean you are going to mexico to get this which is also completely unnecessary

Top Bottom