Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hair coming out

glass65

[FONT=&quot]Since I started my cycle a week ago, I noticed my hair has been falling out way more than any other time I cycled.. maybe because this is my 1st time doing Anandrol? Anyway, someone was telling me about something called "Saw Palmetto" I think that's what it was called.. Can anyone tell me what it is and where I can get it? Also, the dosage i should use.. Thanks for any help..[/FONT]

I went from thinning to full on bald spot from a dht oral. drop it or pick another non-dht med, or just embrace the new look. You just have a sensetivity not everyone does, but you clearly do. Some hair will regrow a bit. Good luck

anadrol is a dht... you should know that before using it and also know that one of the main problems that can occur with dht steroids is hair loss... if you are prone to mpb then you definitely need to be concerned using any dht... so its not a big surprise here... i hope you dont get your hopes up thinking saw palmetto will prevent this either... it wont.. it may help a small amount to slow it down, maybe, but dont expect that to be some kind of a fix

Top Bottom