Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Haemoglobine en red count cell count too high

candyman87

I wanted do donate double red blood cells, but they only accepted whole blood donations.

Would this still help with my haemoglobine and too high red blood cell count?

This was in May. I have been on 500mg Test/750mg EQ/600mg Primo for 8 weeks now.
IHBSoCDl.png

I haven't tested since, but my energy levels have been down for the last 3-4 weeks.

Giving blood is always healthy but it is particularly important for steroid users to bring down their hematocrit levels.

Hematocrit is the volume percentage (vol%) of red blood cells in blood. It is normally 45% for men and 40% for women.

Yours is 0.535 or 53.5% so you are going to want to give blood to try and bring that down.

I recommend giving blood every 10-12 weeks.

I always recommend men to give blood. It is great for overall health, especially the prostate. When on cycle I recommend donating twice.

A lot of people donate blood while on cycle, as it helps with the same conditions that you are having

Donating blood will definitely help you, so go ahead, and do so. It is a great thing to do in general - you get better health, and you will be helping someone in need of blood. After all, they can not store blood for too long, so they always need fresh blood for those extreme cases when someone needs an infusion.

Top Bottom