x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals
Sarms for Saleunclez.rueudomestic

Had to quit cycle early, help with starting again please.

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Had to quit cycle early, help with starting again please. within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Hey guys, I was running a Tbol oral cycle only, 50 mg ED, and I had a serious illness in my family so I had to quit after only 4 weeks. How long do I have to wait to start the cycle again? I'm 35 years old, experienced steroid user, lifting for almost 20 years. Never had to quit a cycle early after less than 1 month so just confused as to how long I have to wait before I can start again. Thanks for the help.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Had to quit cycle early, help with starting again please.

Hey guys, I was running a Tbol oral cycle only, 50 mg ED, and I had a serious illness in my family so I had to quit after only 4 weeks. How long do I have to wait to start the cycle again? I'm 35 years old, experienced steroid user, lifting for almost 20 years. Never had to quit a cycle early after less than 1 month so just confused as to how long I have to wait before I can start again. Thanks for the help.

Re: Had to quit cycle early, help with starting again please.

Because you were only only 4 weeks, you can get away with just running a good 4 week mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:clomid at 25mg/day
    nolvadex at 20mg/day
    HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day
    n2guard at 3 capsules/day

You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com.

After the 4 week mini PCT, wait 4 weeks and get blood work done. If everything is back in the normal range, you can start your next steroid cycle.

Quote Quote posted by muskate View Post
    Because you were only only 4 weeks, you can get away with just running a good 4 week mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:clomid at 25mg/day
    nolvadex at 20mg/day

After the 4 week mini PCT, wait 4 weeks and get blood work done. If everything is back in the normal range, you can start your next steroid cycle.
    Awesome, thank you for the advice. I have to be honest even though I know it was stupid, but it's already been 4 weeks and I didn't do any PCT at all. I haven't noticed anything significant regarding my libido, strength or weight since I stopped the cycle. But I'll get some bloodwork done and see how things are looking.

Bloods are always a good indication of where you are standing right now and what you should do next

Quote Quote posted by tripleOG View Post
    Awesome, thank you for the advice. I have to be honest even though I know it was stupid, but it's already been 4 weeks and I didn't do any PCT at all. I haven't noticed anything significant regarding my libido, strength or weight since I stopped the cycle. But I'll get some bloodwork done and see how things are looking.
    tbol only for just 4 weeks isn't a big deal.. you might get away with no pct this go around, but you should have run PCT cause if you keep this up you will eventually get bit in the ass.

lots of guys I am friends with do not pct.. they gain strength and mass, then off cycle they lose ALL OF IT and look skinny and are weak again.. its pointless.. PCT point is to keep as much gains as possible
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Quote Quote posted by muskate View Post
    nolvadex at 20mg/day

With all due respect, I have to say disagree with every sugestiopn here except the N2GUARD and HCGen. (Though I'd double the N2GUARD dosage). But that's the way it is on boards with conflicting opinions. Everyone has their own concept of what's best.

I just hate clomid and nolva. Horrible drugs. I'd do a PCT of HCG, BRIDGE, HCGen, and a-dex. Take a couple of months off, continuing the BRIDGE throughout, and then do a proper cycle.

I dont think you will have much of an issue starting back up. Tbol at 4 weeks only may have not caused much suppression. I would get blood work just to be safe and then determine best course of action.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) or PM if you are interested in SYN Pharma products***

Good Stuff, that HCGenerate.

Even though it was quite a mild cycle, I would still recommend doing the mini-PCT as suggested by @muskate. With these things it is best to be sure, rather than deal with possible problems later on. After the mini-PCT, wait 3-4 weeks, and if blood work is ok, start the next cycle. Fortunately, Turinabol is quite a mild steroid in terms of suppression and side effects, so you should be fine.

Good Bro

4 weeks of TBol will have a minimal effect on your HPTA.. well, for most people any ways. Honestly imo, any type of PCT would be a waste of time and money. Just come off the drug.. that simple.

You can start back up again whenever you get things in order. No need to make things more complicated.