Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Had GYNO Surgery on Monday...what the hell?

big e 75

I had a lump under my right nip and I think it is still there?

I went for a follow up toay and my doc sad that it was just swelling from the procedure. Maybe so, has anyone else had this happen? And will the swelling go down? It just sees like the lump is still there....it doesn't feel like only swelling.

Thanks guy!

REMEMBER: USE LIQUIDEX!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's called a hemotabin(spelling)..just a blood build up I think..nothing to worry about. I know a guy who's tits blew up to a big size because of a similar thing after the surgery. But it went down as will yours.

Thanks man.

It's just weird because theswelling looks and feels exactly like the origional lump.

I'll just have to wait and see!

sorry about the lump hope it goes away.

hey did your insurance pay for the surgery?? if no does anyone know how much it runs to get it?

same thing happened to my friend. nip looked all fucked up! He is fine now though. :)

I developed a lump under one of my nips after my surgery. It can't be seen but I can feel it. The doc did a mammogram on it and said it was scar tissue from the op.

It is just swelling. Be sure to keep your chest wrapped tightly, so as to let the skin shrink back. You must wrap for two weeks. I had this done.

Top Bottom