Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Had blood test- My testosterone levels still high 4 weeks after Sus cycle finished

I had a blood test this week, 28 days after I finished my Sustanon250 Cycle. I did 12 weeks at 500mg/week.

I had a blood test, and 28 days after my last injection my testosterone levels are in the upper range of normal. The range is 12 - 22, and I have 19.

I have not started PCT yet.

Is this test level high because the Sus is still in my body ? People keep telling me I should have started PCT weeks ago, and the the Sus is out of my system 21 days after the last injection.

If this was the case, my body should have stopped producing testosterone because of the AAS cycle, and I should have the test levels of a 9 year old girl right ??

Any help or comments would be really appreciated.

Thanks,....

Re: Had blood test- My testosterone levels still high 4 weeks after Sus cycle finishe

well your progress on cycle was due to the high but stable levels of Test in your blood. Technically your test is still high, but it will drop and drop fast and will make PCT a bit of a drag.

Some people come off and their HPTA starts to work fine again.. Some people can taper down to 50mg of Test a week and their production naturally goes up again.. Other need Clomid/Nolva and HCG.. Some people can get by with a couple weeks of Clomid, sometimes just Nolva..

Either way I think its ok to start your PCT already :)

ok thanks burpees.

xrsist this is my second cycle.

I am actually hoping my test levels drop so I can get prescribed Sus or Primotest for HRT.

Thats why i went to a doctor and had a blood test, if the results came back with low Test levels, he was going to put me on HRT/TRT.

Basically this is just a way for me to get a script for roids. Over here in Australia they are very very expensive,(5 times the price of the USA) and very very hard to get.

Top Bottom