Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gynocomastia victim

MoobzSuck

Im not an intense body builder i work out once a week, and joined this site for some advice and i see here you can talk about gynocomastia. Im 17 years old as of may 7 and have had gyno since i was 12-13, the reason why i workout is because of my gynocomastia,( i now know working out won't get rid of them) it's either surgery or nolvadex which I discoverd on this site. My questions to you guys is can i now use nolvadex to get rid of my gynocomastia or is it to late?

(please no fancy words that i won't understand because im new to all of this)

i could be completely wrong, but im in the same boat and from what ive learned is that getting gyno from puberty, wich is what i think your saying you have, is different than getting it from taking steroids, most combat the problem of gyno from steroid use with nolvadex and to the best of my knowledge it wont do anything for you. ive also learned that it is normal to get gyno when your body is growing and changing and it often goes away if it was caused by puberty. i got mine about 14 and now at 20 it is almost completely gone and not noticable at all

jdunlop77 said:
i could be completely wrong, but im in the same boat and from what ive learned is that getting gyno from puberty, wich is what i think your saying you have, is different than getting it from taking steroids, most combat the problem of gyno from steroid use with nolvadex and to the best of my knowledge it wont do anything for you. ive also learned that it is normal to get gyno when your body is growing and changing and it often goes away if it was caused by puberty. i got mine about 14 and now at 20 it is almost completely gone and not noticable at all

damn, i guess surgery is the my only option, i don't think mine will go away i've had them for years and i don't see any decrease in size or anything so far and im 17. Thanks for replying :)

Gyno from puberty and gyno from AAS use is the same thing. Gyno is gyno!

I had gyno from my youth. When I was 15 the nips grew and stayed. I waited to get surgery until I was in my late 20's and it was the best thing I ever did. The glands are gone and will NEVER return. IMO it was the best $3,000 I ever spent.

Army Vet said:

I had gyno from my youth. When I was 15 the nips grew and stayed. I waited to get surgery until I was in my late 20's and it was the best thing I ever did. The glands are gone and will NEVER return. IMO it was the best $3,000 I ever spent.
but im 17 and i can't take it no more? Should i just go through with the surgery? any advice dude?

MoobzSuck said:
but im 17 and i can't take it no more? Should i just go through with the surgery? any advice dude?

I'm in the same boat, it started with I was 13 and now 31. Its not so bad the leaner you get. When I was in my early twenties I hovered around 6-8% body fat and it was barely noticeable. My wife tells me all the time she doesn't notice it, but I know its there. We have the money for surgery and I plan on doing sometime this winter.

Get yourself some Underarmor Tactical V-Neck shirts. they are great for under t-shirts and dress shirts. it will compress the chest and give it a smooth appearance.

Army Vet said:

if it bothers you that bad i would have them removed too.
$3k is nothing for your happiness

Top Bottom