Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gynocomastia surgery question(s)...

bodytemple75

A. How many of you bro's have some sort of gyno?

B. How much was your surgery? Who went to?

*C. Was taking the gland out possible, and if so do they really put a prosthetic behind your nipple to support you nipple form a concave look?

I have a decent to good case, not that noticible to the avarage Joe's eye, but it's there nice and good. Was thinking of Dr. Bruce Nadler M.D. possibly. Regardless, I want very little scarring, if any, and the whole gland (as i have heard) removed. I just don't want to even think of going through this shit again, ...just want to forget it after it's over and done with.

^Thanks bros...

BT

I haven't had the surgery but I've been researching it lately. I think it cost around 2,500 to 4,000.

I've heard of the doc Nadler before. I think he's based in Miami, he's supposed to be the best.

had it done last year. My case was both fat and glandular. my surgery was $7,300 (still paying the damn thing off). Go to Nadler. Your going to pay around the same, but he's the man to go to for gyno surgery. I didn't go to Nadler, however my guy did a good job. I asked him to take the whole gland out, but he refused. He said that would leave an indentation. He took out most of it and left just enough to support both nipples. A year later, theres a bit of permanent scar tissue, but my scars are invisible.

I had the surgery, first time the doc fucked up and tried using lipo to get out the gyno (moron) second time he cut it out and all was well! Didn't cost me a cent! Man I love canada!

You may not even have to pay for it if you tell your doc it hurts and you're not getting the surgery for cosmetic reasons but due to the pain. Some guys have tried this and said it worked. Also don't tell the doc you've used AS.

Twice.

FIrst time they left an ok scar, yet still left some fat. Some further tissue grew after 2 cycles even when nolva was used in good amounts.

Second time they might as well just slaughtered my chest. He removed not only the lump, but the shit faced cockmaster removed the whole layer of fat on my entire chest (which was not bad at all, I just had a slightly high bf% (17-19). Now my chest is flat, skin is numb at contact (its been 18mos), and not only did he incise around the bottom of the nip, he also made an inch long incision from the edge of the nipple and outwards to my underarm. Its fuckin terrible. Im sure 99.999999999% of the ppl here wont have this problem but this is a gyno thread so just wanted to let u know if you happen to live in a 3rd world country and they say ur gonna have an inch long scar aside from the niple incision, LoOK ElSe WhEre. In addition, do not let them remove any fat layer other than the problem area. SHit, I dont know which is worse on or the other.

-OuT

HITT said:
How long were you out for after the surgery. When were you back to 100% physically?

I was back in the gym a week later (which was a bad idea, but the doc said it was ok and I believed him) Post-op swelling hit 2 months after surgery. So swelled up it look like I never got the surgery in the first place. That went away and was back to normal at around the 8-9 month mark. Was training regularly after the first month.

Top Bottom