Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GYNO on a young person V. femara?

wrestletib

o.k guys, as you know i got gyno from SD weeks after i finished my PCt with nolva.

femera did not to the trick.
it was until i ordered cabaser, it made it go away.
i ran femera and cabaser. its only my 4th day with cabaser and its almost gone.

question, my little brother has bitch tits. i mean, these things make you wanna look away.

hes a wrestler. in shape. almost has a 6 pack. diet is on key, etc etc

he use to be over weight. i dunno, i guess what im asking is

would femara maybe help him? or cabaser?

hes my younger brother ( almost 15 ) young young young, i wouldnt ever want to give him something that will harm him. so ill ask here. is there anything he can take to help them go down? hes very embarrased by them, esp in a singlet.

wrestletib said:
o.k guys, as you know i got gynecomastia from SD weeks after i finished my PCT - post cycle therapy - with Nolvaldex - tamoxifen citrate - .

femera did not to the trick.
it was until i ordered cabaser, it made it go away.
i ran femera and cabaser. its only my 4th day with cabaser and its almost gone.

question, my little brother has bitch tits. i mean, these things make you wanna look away.

hes a wrestler. in shape. almost has a 6 pack. diet is on key, etc etc

he use to be over weight. i dunno, i guess what im asking is

would femara maybe help him? or cabaser?

hes my younger brother ( almost 15 ) young young young, i wouldnt ever want to give him something that will harm him. so ill ask here. is there anything he can take to help them go down? hes very embarrased by them, esp in a singlet.

take him to an endocrinologist--DO NOT GIVE HIM ANYTHING

he neds to nut up and go see the endo doctor , they will prescribe him it or a cousin product and it will be under a professionals supervision like it should be

makes more sense. but the doctor Ped, said...dont worry about it ive seen far worse...it'll go away in time

but these things look horrid.

and despite the drastic weight loss its still there, they look liek cones.

so endo it is , eh?

Shit! I thought it was automatic trip to the plastic surgeon when gyno appeared. I got the sore nips right now. Got my cure on the way. If I survive this time without growth of the female tissue I will never be caught with my pants around my ankles. So, cabaser will reduce or rid gyno????

Tell your bro to see a different Doc. One that will actually care that this teenage boy has a Gyno problem that could ruin his confidence. At his age, he is probably wanting to mess with girls the way we all did at that age. Having Gyno will ruin his confidence and might set him back YEARS...

Tell your bro to see different Docs until he finds one that will give a fuck and help him...

ultimately, when he is old enough, he can get an appointment with this guy:

http://www.cosmetic-md.com/gynecomastia_video.asp

He performs upwards of 200 gyno surgeries per year (and has been for well over 20yrs). He worked on Dave Palumbo and other IFBB pros.

PS: DO NOT give your bro anything. DO NOT play doc with him. He should see a real MD who knows and CARES about his situation.

The patient is in charge. Not the doctor. If the doctor doesn't listen then it's time to find a new one that will. There is no reason that a reasonable solution to an emotionally difficult situation like that can not be explored. It will go away is a fine answer for the common cold but not full blown bitch tits.

Top Bottom