Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno - what I've experienced

swole

I only get gyno if I am on 300+mg of Test EW and not using primo or mast.

So I did it on purpose. I pinned 500mg of sus EW and by week 4 I got a lump under my right nip. It's always the right one too.

So I started taking 20mg of aromasin ED. Took 2 weeks to go away and I didn't have sore joints, depression or loss of libido.

I've done this in the past with nolvadex as well. Did 40mg ED and it took nearly 4-5 weeks. I was depressed and had zero sex drive.

So. Aromasin is the shit. Take it on cycle to control E...and take it if you get gyno....after all it is what they give women with breast cancer after the nolva doesn't work.

If I go above 200 I get it in my left. Its always the damn left for some reason. I agree with the Aromasin comment, I used to run nolva the whole cycle but my last run I just used aromasin with no probs.
However, if I go to strong with the aromasin I do get sore joints. The knees first...

Smoke

arimidex is weakest from my experience, similar to taking aifm for me I'd say.
Aromasin is pretty strong and what I reco for a normal guy just trying it out.
Letro is for the estrogen sensitive like myself who can get gyno by looking at a bottle of test.

keep the nolva for on cycle gyno issues and Post cycle and clomid for only post cycle IMO.

So I did it on purpose. I pinned 500mg of sus EW and by week 4 I got a lump under my right nip. It's always the right one too.

So I started taking 20mg of aromasin ED. Took 2 weeks to go away and I didn't have sore joints, depression or loss of libido.

I've done this in the past with nolvadex as well. Did 40mg ED and it took nearly 4-5 weeks. I was depressed and had zero sex drive.

So. Aromasin is the shit. Take it on cycle to control E...and take it if you get gyno....after all it is what they give women with breast cancer after the nolva doesn't work.

Some of my guys have reported the same with AROMASIN even at half that dosage..12.5mg daily.

arimidex is weakest from my experience, similar to taking aifm for me I'd say.
Aromasin is pretty strong and what I reco for a normal guy just trying it out.
Letro is for the estrogen sensitive like myself who can get gyno by looking at a bottle of test.

lets not forget - letro will absolutely KILL your sex drive

lets not forget - letro will absolutely KILL your sex drive

Swole,
What are you're thoughts on Arimidex? That's what I have on hand just in case.
I have been on 500mg Test for 9 weeks and haven't had any signs of gyno and barely any water retention. Guess I've been lucky this cycle.

1000% perfect advice

Top Bottom