Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno - what I've experienced

Swole,
What are you're thoughts on Arimidex? That's what I have on hand just in case.
I have been on 500mg Test for 9 weeks and haven't had any signs of gyno and barely any water retention. Guess I've been lucky this cycle.

Man, you and me are really similar. We both love winny and neither of us are susceptible to bloat/gyno. Let's make babies.

I only get gyno if I am on 300+mg of Test EW and not using primo or mast.

So I did it on purpose. I pinned 500mg of sus EW and by week 4 I got a lump under my right nip. It's always the right one too.

So I started taking 20mg of aromasin ED. Took 2 weeks to go away and I didn't have sore joints, depression or loss of libido.

I've done this in the past with nolvadex as well. Did 40mg ED and it took nearly 4-5 weeks. I was depressed and had zero sex drive.

So. Aromasin is the shit. Take it on cycle to control E...and take it if you get gyno....after all it is what they give women with breast cancer after the nolva doesn't work.

Aromasin is superior. Adex works very well for me and so does nolva. But my doses of test have been up to 2g's.

lets not forget - letro will absolutely KILL your sex drive

That is why I said it is only for the very estrogen sensitive like myself. I don't think it has ever killed my drive. Maybe once because I took too much, but the same side effect can come about from dex or aromasin as well if you take too much.

That is why I said it is only for the very estrogen sensitive like myself. I don't think it has ever killed my drive. Maybe once because I took too much, but the same side effect can come about from dex or aromasin as well if you take too much.

Letro definitely has it's place. That's the last resort or when im freakin' out the gyno is bad...then it's time for the letro to kill the gyno even if it makes my D limp for a little bit.

I only get gyno if I am on 300+mg of Test EW and not using primo or mast.

So I did it on purpose. I pinned 500mg of sus EW and by week 4 I got a lump under my right nip. It's always the right one too.

So I started taking 20mg of aromasin ED. Took 2 weeks to go away and I didn't have sore joints, depression or loss of libido.

I've done this in the past with nolvadex as well. Did 40mg ED and it took nearly 4-5 weeks. I was depressed and had zero sex drive.

So. Aromasin is the shit. Take it on cycle to control E...and take it if you get gyno....after all it is what they give women with breast cancer after the nolva doesn't work.
I never get gyno. Not with deca,tren.test,mast it don't mater I never get it.

I have worked with hundreds of thousands of people over the last 5-6 years though and I know exactly how to treat each person. From pubertal gyno of 5 years to just got gyno from a test cycle I have worked with them all. And I have about a 90% success rate with all of them.

Pm me for advice. Do a search on if i have helped people with it or not. Its all over the place.

I never get gyno. Not with deca,tren.test,mast it don't mater I never get it.

I have worked with hundreds of thousands of people over the last 5-6 years though and I know exactly how to treat each person. From pubertal gyno of 5 years to just got gyno from a test cycle I have worked with them all. And I have about a 90% success rate with all of them.

Pm me for advice. Do a search on if i have helped people with it or not. Its all over the place.

Hundreds of thousands? I'm calling you out needto. I want names of each and I will count them.

Going on Years & years here with no problems-ever had a side from anything,well unless you Count Deca Dick as one........( Parade...)

RADAR

Top Bottom