Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno tity lump

During my cycle last year I noticed a slight soreness and possibly slight swelling around my nipples. Would it be best for me to keep nolva or armidex around in case anything happens. What dosage should I use I beleive it was 25 EOD. Appreciate any help with this matter. Thank-you.

During my cycle last year I noticed a slight soreness and possibly slight swelling around my nipples. Would it be best for me to keep nolva or armidex around in case anything happens. What dosage should I use I beleive it was 25 EOD. Appreciate any help with this matter. Thank-you.

If you plan on running another cycle I would definitely run an AI like ARIMIDEX,,LETROZOLE,,AROMASIN,,along side the cycle.

ai's should only be used as needed. not a set dose throughout a cycle. if you start getting an untolerable estro side then kick it in the ass with the ai then get off of it. nolva is not an ai. nolva is a pct drug. if your using nandro's dostinex is probably a good choice to keep around. most others like test, dbol ect, adex is probably the best choice.

Top Bottom