Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno on Test E + Tren E (blood work done, please see, help)

SalieriJazz

Hey guys, just finished 3rd week of Test E 500mg / week, Tren E 400mg / week. This is my 4th cycle, first time using Tren E (used Ace in the past and I never had any problems). 20mg / day of Nolvadex since the beginning.

Now, at the end of week 2 nipples started to feel a bit itchy, I can feel a small lump under each of them (right one hurts a bit and I can feel the lump a bit under my nip too).

Please see the attachment for the blood work, estrogen is sky high and progesterone is high too. From my research ... I should start using Letrozole immediately, do you have any recommendation guys?

I dropped the tren ... just did the first shot this week and last shot I did it with just Test.

I also wanna continue this cycle for 2 more weeks, just Test E and add either Anavar or Winstrol on it, from what I've been reading there's some people saying that Winstrol can help on gyno too, some people saying Anavar too. What should I do?

Thanks guys!
Best day ever!

Attachments

• fc6bebd56411638f2c205868db9518a8.png
    fc6bebd56411638f2c205868db9518a8.png
    83 KB · Views: 239
  • Photo 17-02-2018, 17 16 13.jpg
    Photo 17-02-2018, 17 16 13.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 174
  • Photo 17-02-2018, 17 16 31.jpg
    Photo 17-02-2018, 17 16 31.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 153
  • Photo 17-02-2018, 17 14 59.jpg
    Photo 17-02-2018, 17 14 59.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 87
  • Photo 17-02-2018, 17 15 49.jpg
    Photo 17-02-2018, 17 15 49.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 164
Forgot to say one more thing, can't edit the post sorry guys, if I lift my arms I can barely see anything ... lumps are VERY VERY small, problem is that the right one got a bit worse than 4-5 days ago, because I feel the lump now exactly under the margins on my nipple, even under the nipple if you know what I mean, which I didn't feel like 1 week ago.

Also started using Dostinex 0.5mg once every 3 days since the end of week 2. Forgot to say that. And I see prolactin is actually lower than the normal values.

Hey guys, just finished 3rd week of Test E 500mg / week, Tren E 400mg / week. This is my 4th cycle, first time using Tren E (used Ace in the past and I never had any problems). 20mg / day of Nolvadex since the beginning.

Now, at the end of week 2 nipples started to feel a bit itchy, I can feel a small lump under each of them (right one hurts a bit and I can feel the lump a bit under my nip too).

Please see the attachment for the blood work, estrogen is sky high and progesterone is high too. From my research ... I should start using Letrozole immediately, do you have any recommendation guys?

I dropped the tren ... just did the first shot this week and last shot I did it with just Test.

I also wanna continue this cycle for 2 more weeks, just Test E and add either Anavar or Winstrol on it, from what I've been reading there's some people saying that Winstrol can help on gyno too, some people saying Anavar too. What should I do?

Thanks guys!
Best day ever!
Why are you using nolva on cycle to combat gyno? You should be using aromasin for ur ai and caber for prolactin. Also how are you experiencing this much elevated estro and prolactin 3 weeks in using long ester aas? Domething doesnt sound right. You also need to convert the blood test to english. Winstrol and anavar do nothing to lessen estro. You are showing you know nothing about aas. You need to do a lot more research.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Why are you using nolva on cycle to combat gyno? You should be using aromasin for ur ai and caber for prolactin. Also how are you experiencing this much elevated estro and prolactin 3 weeks in using long ester aas? Domething doesnt sound right. You also need to convert the blood test to english. Winstrol and anavar do nothing to lessen estro. You are showing you know nothing about aas. You need to do a lot more research.

Winny has been thought to lower progesterone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some good points

the nolvadex is actually making your gyno worse.. not sure who told you to use it on cycle, probably gregg valentino lol..

if you hop on letro you will crash estrogen and feel like shit. but you might have to do it anyway

in the future run aromasin.. people are quick to blame tren for gyno but tren DOES NOT cause gyno lol.. it can cause lactating nipples, but that is only if abused. your issue is ESTROGEN related and the nolvadex didn't help

yes, nolvadex in this situation is definitely going to make things far worse.. you need to stop it immediately... joon brought up all the right points...

100%

Stop the nolvadex immediately.

Start cabergoline 0.25mg EOD
Start aromasin 10mg EOD

Top Bottom