Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno on Test E + Tren E (blood work done, please see, help)

Can you explain why B6 is please, Dylan? As in, bit B6? I used methyl tren 1mg per day pre-cycle and within 2 days my nips were like hooters! Never had lumps but puffiness on m-tren was insane! I assume its the progesterone. I never got on well with nandrolone years ago. Caber is v expensive in UK so I don't plan to run a progestin again!

Sent from my X7 using Tapatalk
yes, i was talking about vitamin b6 and it can help control prolactin... caber is just a much stronger and more expensive option...

yes, i was talking about vitamin b6 and it can help control prolactin... caber is just a much stronger and more expensive option...
Cool, cheers Dylan! So what sort of doses would you recommend, bud? I seem to be prone to every side! But especially seem to get overnight nip puffiness with progestins like DECA and oral tren :-(

Ah OK, I thought the prolactin rose, also?!? I've read that the progesterone mimics the E2 hence the sides you'd expect with high E2!

Cool, cheers Dylan! So what sort of doses would you recommend, bud? I seem to be prone to every side! But especially seem to get overnight nip puffiness with progestins like DECA and oral tren :-(

Check the articles section on Evo

Top Bottom