Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno on Test E + Tren E (blood work done, please see, help)

It is the test causing the estrogen to be high, not the tren. People are quick to think that test is mild or doesn't cause sides but it is extremely wet.

the nolvadex is actually making your gyno worse.. not sure who told you to use it on cycle, probably gregg valentino lol..

if you hop on letro you will crash estrogen and feel like shit. but you might have to do it anyway

in the future run aromasin.. people are quick to blame tren for gyno but tren DOES NOT cause gyno lol.. it can cause lactating nipples, but that is only if abused. your issue is ESTROGEN related and the nolvadex didn't help

Wait .... Explain why nolva is bad in this case ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ALWAYS used Nolvadex on cycles and NEVER had any problems, it worked for me. But seems like for this combination, Test E + Tren E, it wasn't enough to prevent the gyno.

Wait .... Explain why nolva is bad in this case ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nolvadex blocks estrogen from going back into the pituitary glands, it will cause a huge rebound in estrogen

also when using a progestin nolvadex can upregulate receptors causing female hormones to rise

Update:
Started Letro saturday, took 1.25mg, same sunday, same monday, then since Tuesday I started taking 2.5mg / day of Letro.
Also, I kept the Caber, 0.5mg every 3 days.
Also took out Nolvadex since last Saturday.
Made the blood work again (after 1 week).
Estrogen is down from 610 to 282 pmol/L (normal range says between 41-159) - so it seems Letro works.
Progesterone is higher ... from 0.87 to 1.03 nmol/L (normal ranges says between 0.15 - 0.47)

Last shot of Tren E I did wednesday.
Last shot of Test E, saturday.

Gyno is not gone yet, it doesn't hurt anymore, just 10% from what it hurt last week.
But I feel the lumps a bit harder than a few days ago.

I will start the PCT next saturday (14 days after the last shot of Test E).

What do you think I should do guys? Should I take caber 0.5mg everyday or eod? Seems like Letro works, estrogen levels are half way down which is good, but seems like Progesterone got higher :(

Best day ever,
salierijazz

you could try b6 first instead of jumping right into caber
Can you explain why B6 is please, Dylan? As in, bit B6? I used methyl tren 1mg per day pre-cycle and within 2 days my nips were like hooters! Never had lumps but puffiness on m-tren was insane! I assume its the progesterone. I never got on well with nandrolone years ago. Caber is v expensive in UK so I don't plan to run a progestin again!

Sent from my X7 using Tapatalk

Can you explain what B6 is please, Dylan? As in, vit B6? I used methyl tren 1mg per day pre-cycle and within 2 days my nips were like hooters! Never had lumps but puffiness on m-tren was insane! I assume its the progesterone. I never got on well with nandrolone years ago. Caber is v expensive in UK so I don't plan to run a progestin again!

nolvadex blocks estrogen from going back into the pituitary glands, it will cause a huge rebound in estrogen

also when using a progestin nolvadex can upregulate receptors causing female hormones to rise
And that huge rebound will still not cause gyno if you are still running nolva.

Top Bottom