Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno symptoms...adex vs nolva

Im preparing for my 4th cycle...in the past I always kept nolva on hand just in case I started getting itchy nipples....It seems like a lot of the guys on this board dont like nolva too much....I have an unopened bottle of adex laying around...if symptoms of gyno arise, would adex fight that or should I stick with nolva for those purposes?

Adex binds to the enzyme that converts androgens (test) to estrogen. Less free enzymes to convert Androgens to estrogens = less estrogen convertion. So it would be wise to run it during your cycle.

Nolva attaches itself to estrogen receptors, including receptors in your nipple area thus blocking harmful estrogen from activating breast tissue growth.

I would run a little of both if it was me.

Adex binds to the enzyme that converts androgens (test) to estrogen. Less free enzymes to convert Androgens to estrogens = less estrogen convertion. So it would be wise to run it during your cycle.

Nolva attaches itself to estrogen receptors, including receptors in your nipple area thus blocking harmful estrogen from activating breast tissue growth.

I would run a little of both if it was me.

So running a little bit of both would be a good idea?
arimidex = .25/.5 eod?
nolva (during) = How much?
nolva (post) = How much and How long?

Top Bottom