Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno surgery while on gear

AMGETR

So this coming Wednesday I have my gyno surgery to take place. However, I'm currently on 500mg test a week, 100mg tren A a day, and 50mg dbol every day.

This shouldn't have any effect on my sugery for my gyno removal, will it?

the doctor knows about me using test.

Steroids are going to affect blood clotting times. Blood pressure. God knows whatelse.

He knows about your prior use, but does he know that your on RIGHT NOW?

thx9000 said:
Steroids are going to affect blood clotting times. Blood pressure. God knows whatelse.

Yep, your blood "may" not clot properly and you COULD potentially die from a surgery (though you "could" die from most any surgery)

I would advise you WAIT until after you come 'off' to do ANY NON EMERGENCY surgery...:eek:

I can't fathom why you would schedule surgery during a cycle, let a lone surgery for gyno. It just seems a bit counterintuitive to have surgery to correct something that your cycle could very easily worsen. Why not wait until after the cycle to make sure the gyno doesn't progress?

savage1026 said:
I can't fathom why you would schedule surgery during a cycle, let a lone surgery for gyno. It just seems a bit counterintuitive to have surgery to correct something that your cycle could very easily worsen. Why not wait until after the cycle to make sure the gyno doesn't progress?

My thought's exactly. Why take a chance on bleeding to death. Just wait till after your present cycle is over.

Will they be putting you under? That's a very big concern...I know they have stuff to stop the bleeding and make it clot, but if they are putting you under...you better let the anethesioligist know..

I think Mustang had gyno surgery not too long ago if I remember correctly. But he was just on some var. No way I'd take all that stuff when having to under-go general anesthesia.

Well I remember reading in Muscle Dev that you should be off I think 4 weeks before doing any surgery, it was written by a plastic surgeon Nadler (also a BB'r)

Id make it a point to tell the anesthesiologist what you are on, worst that will happen is they will push it off a bit.

Top Bottom