Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno surgery update

MUSTANG_18

Senior Moderator
Just thaught I'd let you all know how my recovery is going. I went to my surgeon for the first time since having my surgery done. My left nipple was extremely swollen and had a huge bruise around it, my right was a little puffy but not that bad. It turns out I have a hemotoma (sp?) on my left side and a little on my right. He took a cannon of a needle with the biggest syringe I have ever seen and drew out just under 70cc!! from my right pec about an inch to the right of my nipple. He tried to do my right but the blood is very old and thick and would not go through the needle so he only ended up geting about 40cc from my left. The right side looks great but the left is still pretty fuckin big and bruised. I go back this Wednesday to try the draining process again so hopefully I can get the rest of this shit out. Anyone ever have a similar problem ? He said it was the first time he has ever seen it in any of his patients and he has done over 30 gyno surgarys. I'm back in the gym 100% pain free and I managed to not lose any weight or strength during my time off.

M18

Mr.X said:
good to hear bro, when will you have pics going?

Mr.X

Actually I just baught a web cam the other day so when I get around to seting it up, I'll throw up some pics for everyone to see how they look(once this hemotoma is gone). The scars are VERY minimal, just under an inch on the bottom on the nipple and the surgeron said they will fade to the point where you won't even be able to tell unless your looking at close inspection :)

M18

c17 said:
how did the needle feel going in?

It was pretty painful as he never froze it. Took the needle (18G is my guess) and stuck it in sideways, moved it around a little. There was no pain once he was inside but the pressure of the pin indented my skin before it poked through.

M18

i would of told him to put me under if i weas getting an 18 g to the chest. but seriously damn, good recovery

How were you able to get 100% insurance coverage?

The reason I am asking is that I have had them since childhood. My Dad has them really bad, so I guess its a family trait.

Top Bottom