Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GYNO surgery Tomorrow

jon1264

Whats going on guys,m i having surgery tomorrow morning.. had gyno from some old school PHs, anyway I wanted to take a low dosage OSTA(12.5) during recovery to help out. In the past when ive taken osta gyno gets very sensitive and sometimes i think it made it worse (even tho i had great results). I def dont want to have gyno growing as im recovering, would you guys recommend it i take with some low dosage Arimistane to help out or should i just recover without any SARMs and recover naturally, any opinions would be nice

To my knowledge they’re removing he grown tissue. Doctor said they can’t ever remove 100% or the nipple will look collapsed. Watched a few YouTube videos and most doctors continued to say the same thing. So, I guess I’m getting removed as MUCH as possible

I had the surgery at 30 (40yo now). I had not discovered PHs or gear. Mine was from puberty so i had been dealing with big ass nips all through the wonder years. Fckn sucked. And I was a skinny kid so yeah...never wore a tank top until after the surgery. My surgeon said he took it all minus what was closely attached to pec muscle. My nips are collapsed. Now that I am on gear and have experienced sides from not having my estro in check, i know there a tiny bit of the gland left as my nips will get sore. Thats the worst of it. Soreness, but they dont swell or puff up.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

To my knowledge they’re removing he grown tissue. Doctor said they can’t ever remove 100% or the nipple will look collapsed. Watched a few YouTube videos and most doctors continued to say the same thing. So, I guess I’m getting removed as MUCH as possible

Ask the doctor to remove the actual gland. That way it'll be impossible for the gyno to come back.

Top Bottom