Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno surgery: personal experience?

theslime

I'm sheduled for gyno surgery this summer. Have any of you had it done? Also, is it true that you have to be totally off steroids for a while before surgery? It seems unlikely since professional do get the surgery once in a while, but I heard that comment from someone on another board. Should I tell the doctor I used steroid in the past months? Any info would be appreciated.

i had the surgery years ago, back in 93. i was off at the time and since then i've done 4 cycles and it came back only durning 1 cycle, now its minimal because i always have nolva on hand. i dont think he needs to know you've been on since it wont make a difference in the surgury. but i heard they can take the whole gland and it will not come back, maybe someone else can comment on this?

click000 said:
i had the surgery years ago, back in 93. i was off at the time and since then i've done 4 cycles and it came back only durning 1 cycle, now its minimal because i always have nolva on hand. i dont think he needs to know you've been on since it wont make a difference in the surgury. but i heard they can take the whole gland and it will not come back, maybe someone else can comment on this?

when you say you "the gyno came back"? what do you mean? what are the symptons?

click000 said:

I heard if you take the entire gland out, it makes your chest look funny (kinda indented).

i would stop taking any aas a few months before surgery so things can ghet back to normal
they will most likely want to know what your taking whether you tell them or not is up to you so its best not to be using anything
did you already go for a consultation

Some people have ridiculously fast recoverys, others take a few months.

If its a cosmetic surgeon it will look good/scar free but you must insist that he removes the entire gland.

IF an identation is present after surgery they can just do a small op and put a little glob of fat there to make the nipple flat instead of concaved.

For the most part success, recovery, and final product depends on gyno ... if you have jugs then chances are the surgery will be considerably longer and more complicated, if you just have a bit of "vanity gyno" that for the most part only you will notice it should be an easy problem free surgery.

Also get off the gear prior ... a healthy immune system = better healing. Also no aspirin or anti-inflammatories in your system is allowed due to clotting problems.

I had my surgery in 2002..... was not on any gear at the time....recovered fast... I asked after the surgery if he removed the entire gland....he said he didn't perform the surgery as if I had "Cancer" per se.... but did remove all the fat deposits... I actually shyed away from the lipo portion...he was wanting to take all the fat out of the other areas of my chest...I was scared it would make my chest look flat.. He agreed when I told him I compete BB... I've never had any more symptoms until I used Methyltestosterone...My nips got flaming hot and itchy....so I started arimidex and Nolvy and clomid immediately...

You will get mixed answers, I had a bad experience while on gear and under anesthesia, bad, meaning life threatening, and multiples re-does.

Others have had no problem,

Biggest concern is your Blood Pressure, You go under anesthesia and it goes wacko, and you come out and you are still asleep and not monitored 100 percent and it can/does go wacko again.

Top Bottom