Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno Surgery, get yours today, FREE!

ripper2 said:
what kind of doctor should us boys here in the states go talk to for something like this? just a general practicioner or a plastic surgeon?

The only reason I'd speak with a general practitioner would be to get a referral to a plastic surgeon. Don't let any general MD or general surgeon come near you.

mvmaxx said:

The only reason I'd speak with a general practitioner would be to get a referral to a plastic surgeon. Don't let any general MD or general surgeon come near you.

thanks for the advice!

AND, how do you know if its gyno for sure? i dont' have any pain behind my nips, and i don't really feel any lumps or anything... i can feel something underthere if i get a good grab on the area around my nip and kinda "roll" it between my thumb and fingers. i think its just the gland, but it'd kinda blow my story if i have to ask him if its gyno and only if he tells me "yes" then start complaining of pain.
i've had it for a long time (not aas related) and have tried to get my bf% down (to see if thats what it was)and have gotten pretty damn lean everywhere except for the nips and some fat on lower abs/handles. i've got veins in my obliques/upper chest/arms/legs/etc..

getting a full physical/blood work done next week and have been thinking about asking my Gen. Practicioner about it. its very obvious i work out, and i have come a long way since the last time he saw me (did once cycle so far), but i dont' think he'd necessarily suspect aas use.

this has bothered me for as long as i can remember, and i'd like to have a firm, tight lower chest...

also, to those who have had the procedure done... i hear that taking out the entire gland leaves the nipples looking "caved in." is this a permenant effect or just temporary? does anyone have a pic of what the end result is of taking out the entire gland as opposed to leavving something there to "support the nipple?" if its not a huge difference, i'd personally just rather them take out the whole damn thing.

anyways... lets hear some feedback please!

mvmaxx said:

he's right. plus from what I've heard, plastic surgeons do a better job, plus they know the right things to say to insurance companies to get them to cover your gyno surgery.

For those who are shit nuts, this is what I did:

1. Went to my primary care and got a referral for a general surgeon.

2. The morning of my appointment with the general surgeon, I stuck a 25g pin smack dab in the center of my nipple.
3. I let my nipple bleed and left the blood there.

4. Told the general surgeon that it was very painful and was bleeding all the time.

5. He did the operation right there in the office with a local!

6. Atena covered 100% of the procedure.

TOTAL COST FOR ME: $0

I will admit that it may be best to go to a plastic sugeon, but the scar is barely visible. Although the surgeon was "general", he has done a notable amount of mastectomies. My nipple loooks better than the work my friend got by a famous bodybuilder plastic surgeon in NY. Also, he left a small amount of gland to prevent the nipple from appearing sunken.

It took about 8 weeks for me to fully recover and I had it drained once by the surgeon and I drained it once myself when I was on a cruise in Bermuda.

I have pictures from before and after the surgery if someone can post them for me.

~3

Hey guys what up i'm 17 years old and have been dealing with this since i was 13. I live in georgia and there is only one surgeon that is even a little near me and when i make an a appointment what do i tell him so i can get the surgery for free. I really wantthis cause it is so embarassing to me and i'm so sick of it.Thank guys and plz write me back.

Top Bottom