Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Gyno Surgery Experience

Dantes

I had gyno surgery two weeks ago, and I thought I would recount my experience for anyone interested. I had a minor case occuring from puberty, and it was done by a plastic surgeon. I only had part of glands removed, as my surgeon said that if he took it all out, then it would look sunken. I had no liposuction, but he said he did cut out a little bit of fat.

Sorry about the length, but for those of you having the surgery you might appreciate it...

The day of the surgery:

So I arrive at the hospital in the AM, I wait in a number of different waiting rooms, and eventually my name is called and I get brought into a room where they do minor surgery. The nurse get me to take my shirt off, and I got to leave my pants and shoes on. I layed down on the operation table, and then she covered my top up in blankets.

After a short wait, two plastic surgeons arrived and and got underway with the freezing. This part hurts the most, but isn't that bad.. you get a few needles in your nipples, then you have to wait for the freezing to take effect. The surgeon explained that you can tell it's frozen when your skin goes blue. I asked if they were going to give me any drugs, and since I wasn't driving home they gave me 2mg of Valium.

After the freezing started to take effect, they started to cut. They were using multiple tools, and some weird clotter device which sounds like a bug light. I couldn't feel a damn thing, except one time I got a little shock feeling when they went deep. Each nip took about 20 minutes, and I was surprised how much chunk/gland they had actually pulled out. After they were finished they guassed up each nip, and put a tensor band around my chest. (which was not very comfortable at all)

The recovery:

After the surgery, I felt no pain for the rest of the day and night. I took plenty of Tylenol 3s, and basically just watched movies on the couch. The next day I woke up feeling the pain in my nips, it wasn't that bad, but I was slightly uncomfortable. I took less Tylenol 3s, and didn't like wearing the tensor band thing, but it was bearable. Day 3: I was in much better shape, I didn't take any T3s, and could have easily gone to school/desk job. I was finally allowed to shower this day, and could take off the gause. (The stiches, and little white sticky bandages still remained)

Fast forward two weeks to today: All in all the recovery was fairly painless. The worst part was wearing that fucking tensor band which always slips down, and if I did make any sudden movement by accident I would definetely feel it in my nips which was not fun.

The result:

Two weeks since I've had it, and things look fairly good. If I look at a mirror in the distance my nips almost look normal, you can see a bit of a scar on both of them if you look carefully. However one thing that still hasn't changed that much is the puffiness of the nips, they've improved slightly... but I think this will take weeks, even months to improve. (I'll only be concerned if they're still puffy for my 3 month follow up)

All in all, it was much easier than I expected... way easier than getting wisdom teeth out or something like that. Nothing to worry about guys, you'll be gland when you finally get it done.

bye bye mr. gyno!

:chainsaw:

I just had lipo done on my chest. I was wondering how you guys got your gyno becuase I want to do my first cycle but I'm scared of getting tits again especailly since for the first time in my life and dont have them.

Good to hear all is good bro. You back in the gym or is it still too uncomfortable to workout? I got slight gyno right now from a short dbol cycle but I am going to be taking 2.5mf femera EOD during the cycle I just started saturday. Hope all goes well. Well like I said good to hear gyno surgery isnt all that bad after all.

My first workout yesterday (2 weeks post surgery), was pretty weak. I took things easy, did a little bit of back and arms. And it irritated my nips a little bit, but nothing too bad. I think I should be lifting full out in maybe two more weeks.

Damn I'd be scared to workout afterwards. Where did you go to have it done? How can you find out who's good? I've only heard of Dr. Nadler, and Dr. George Sanders, but still don't know if there any good? Glad to hear things went well, hope you recover quickly and can get back in the gym with full intensity asap.

hey guys i had the surgery 2 yrs ago and i still had puffiness after 3 months the doc went in with a 30 ml syringe and sucked out about 20-25ml of fluid fromn behind the nipple. Holy shit did it make a difference. With in 2 days my entire chest was lean again . You may want to ask your doc if you are holding fuild behind the nipple in the space where the gland was..

congrats

Congrats brother,

had gyno surgery done at the beginning of this year, everything is going great, chest looks f'n awesome, there is still some scars where the drainage tubes went in but not very noticeable.
anyone could do a search on my handle to check out my experience. I think there need to be more of these kind of posts to encourage more people to go through with it.

Top Bottom