Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno surgery

kaoz

i got gyno surgery this morning piece of cake ive could of went to work right after no problem no gym for 4 weeks which is good cause ive been going hard for 3 yrs no slacking plus i also get spinal decompression at the moment for 2 heriated disk so being out of the gym will be good the total for surgery $2630 cheapest ive seen in 5 weeks test prop and tren baby

You just got gyno surgery and your talking about taking test and tren? Maybe when you go back for the next surgery you will get a discount, like one of those coupon cards you get punched and your fifth is free! $2630 is cheap though...Better invest in some letro and AIFM for your next cycle. Wear your bra they give you too bro thats the word anyway...wear it with pride at the gym!

enacer420nj said:
You just got gyno surgery and your talking about taking test and tren? Maybe when you go back for the next surgery you will get a discount, like one of those coupon cards you get punched and your fifth is free! $2630 is cheap though...Better invest in some letro and AIFM for your next cycle. Wear your bra they give you too bro thats the word anyway...wear it with pride at the gym!

I think he said they removed his gland totally meaning no more gyno ever

enacer420nj said:

The gland was removed he cant get gyno

solidspine said:
Remove the gland?

I could do that at home,

think I will try it.

Let us know how that goes. Take pics and post with spot injections site for future newbies with no insurance

Top Bottom