Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno Surgery

Frankieperfect

Im going for a consultation tomorrow, any members here ever had the actual surgery ? If I continue to use gear afterwards , am I prone to it again ?

I've been told they have to leave a little bit (i.e., cannot remove the gland entirely) or else the nipple looks caved in and unnatural. However, if you stay away from aromatizing steroids and take Nolvadex with each cycle you should be fine afterward. You can maintain libido on cycle with Proviron which doesn't aromatize instead of test which does aromatize.

Frankieperfect said:
Im going for a consultation tomorrow, any members here ever had the actual surgery ? If I continue to use gear afterwards , am I prone to it again ?

You can still get gyno if you have general gyno removal and they leave in the gland.

Frankieperfect said:
Thx guys has anyone here ever had the surgery ?

I had it done just recently bro (maybe 4-5 months ago) done by a plastic surgeon. The gyno was not caused by AAS use as I had it since puberty. Any questions, feel free to e-mail or PM me and I'll do my best to answer any ?'s you may have.

M18

I had it almost 7 years ago when I was 16, not from AAS either. It went fine.. They removed the "breast dudct" as well whatever that was... I guess was others are refering to as the 'gland'? It went fine, I loved the results. Insurances paid most of it!

I had it done about 3 years ago on my right side. You can't tell at all now. I have had no problems with it and running aas but I always use nolvadex too

I just had it done last Friday! I was wondering when I should be good to lift again?

The doc told me if he took out to much the nipple would be concave in. Has anyone gotten gyno while using nolva? I got mine from spilling all my nolva, and not having a source for more. I was so fuckin pissed I knew I was gettin it but I couldn't do anything about it! My buddy actually had some and he wouldn't give me any either...

I has it done 15 yrs ago. No probs w/ gyno since. Mine also was from puberty (although I did get some lumps during a dbol cycle before the surgery). Trickass, if I remember correctly I started lifting again 3 weeks after surgery (very light though). the worst part was when they pulled out the drainage tubes that were connected to that little suction drum. talk about BURN!! prepare yourself!

Top Bottom