Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno Surgery??

NickFreg

To all those who have gotten the surgery, or have extensive knowledge (PLEASE HELP)
I am currently considering gettin this surgery because i'm beginning to feel very uncomfortable and insecure about my gyno. After some mistakes, i've learned that i'm very susceptible to gyno and i have small unsightly lumps under my nipples. How long does it usually take to recover? What is the specific post-surgery process like? Please share your experiences...ANY help is appreciated.

had it done twice. each time it came back. took nolvadex for about 4 months and it has been gone for 2 years. save money and invasive procedures...try nolvadex at 40-60 mgs/day (split dosage up into 2 or 3 doses) see how you are after running that for 3-4 months. then, if its gone, wait to see if it ever comes back. I have a scar around my nipple. Id rather not have any scar around my nipple! Wish Id have had a doctor prescribe nolva first...but hey, surgery makes more money.

Good advice ceo

May I ask if you still have puffy nips? or is just the lump simply gone now?

I have extremely puffy nips which look awful, but I realy can't find any lumps. I was ordering more Nolvadex and am planning on running it just as you mentioned (40-60mg/day for 3-4 mo) and was just wondering if it would rid the puffiness.

I have read that Arimidex and an extremely low fat diet will starve the tumor of estrogen, therefore shrinking it.

I have had it done 2X. The first time the doc did not take out everything, i.e. all the glandular tissue. The 2nd time everythign was taken out even the gland.

If you just have the lump and no puffiness, i.e. glandular tissue the doc just has to cut it out. But if you have puffiness make sure they do lipo to suck out all the fat as well.

For the record, DIET AND ANY KIND OF ESTROGEN BLACKER/DESTROYER WILL NOT GET RID OF GLANDULAR TISSUE AND FATTY TISSUE FROM IT. The lump (swollen gland) may go down if you catch it on time. If not then it's premanent too.

Hope this helps.

I would recommend having a plastic surgeon perorm this operation. I had it done and will have to live with extreme scars on both sides b/c I didn't go that route. The doc also took out so much that my lower chest is indented. I think I can build it back up in time, but it's been a few years and the indents are still obvious. Just make sure you avoid these problems if you go the surgery route.
I also agree w/dr jk, nolvadex will not get rid of glandular tissue.

Good luck

when its cold out my nips look normal, it is when they are relaxed that they look poofy, been like this since high school. Do you think nolva or any other meds would remove the puffiness?

eviction said:
when its cold out my nips look normal, it is when they are relaxed that they look poofy, been like this since high school. Do you think nolva or any other meds would remove the puffiness?

I have the exact same situation.

I'm about to try this when my Nolvadex comes in shortly.

is LR back operational? I am gonna try some nolva or their nolva/clomid combo if they are back up, tis the only place i know where to go

Top Bottom