Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

gyno surgery

howieball

anyone whoever had this procedure done before :
is it possible to remove a lump under the nipple
with any form of liposuction or sculpture or what have you other than an incision ?

Even lipo requires an small incision or hole to get the cannula in and suck the fat out. I have read that injecting certain anti-e's into the lump can minimze it but I don't think I would try it.

Last edited:
i know that but i want to know through the small incision to suck out the fat is it possible to remove the lump via the same way with lipo

No it's not possible to lipo the lump becuase it's not fat tissue it's breast tissue under the nipple and has to be surgically removed. After they do that then they do lipo on your whole pec area to blend in the look, if they didn't do this, you would have an indent around your nipples. I have just consulted a plastic surgeon abou this 10 days ago.

I had just the "chunks" removed in March, with no lipo. Even if you look close now you can't even see the scars. They are still a little puffy by my standards, but they do finally look "normal".

Top Bottom