Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno Surgeon consultation results :)

sparetire

Today, I visited my gyno surgeon doctor that a friend recommended. He took a few pictures of my chest and explained how the procedure would go. He said that he would make a small incision (happy face incision) in the areola area and then take out the mass. He also said that he would throw in a small lipo surgery on my chest as well. He said that it wouldn't be a problem because I have about a 1/2 inch of fat covering my chest that just will not go away no matter how much cardio I do. The total surgery cost will be about 5,000 - but here's the good news: He's going to submit the charges at gyno and not lip breast reduction so that there's a very good chance that my insurance will pay for it because I have chronic pain in that area. He said that the insurance will most likely pay for it because of the pain involved - a life issue.

During the consultation, I asked him about my love handle problem. No matter what I do, it just seems like it will never go away. I have been able to shrink them down considerably, but, once I stop the HIT training 7 days a week, no matter what I eat or drink, they come right back. He said, since that I do not have THAT much, he would be more than happy to do that there also for about 1500-2000. He said that normally he charges 3500, but since there won't be a lot, he'll perform the operation at a lower cost. If insurance picks up the gyno / anesthesia, i might be out only 2k or so, which in my opinion, is a smoking deal! I've always wanted to get rid of my love handles for the past 7 years and have thought about doing this, but I never had the courage or a higher motivation in doing so. He said that he won't use drain tubes for the chest area, but just a compression garment and that I should take 2 weeks off from work, which is FINE by me, considering that I hate work! lol. I should find out within the next 2 weeks whether or not ins. will pay for this or not and whether or not i'll have to finance it (which will royally suck!).

I hate myself for trying tren and ending up with gyno, but I try to look at the positive end of this matter, and that is that I get rid of gyno and I get rid of my love handles. My friend, who is 50 plus, had gyno and lip performed by my doctors partner back in the 80's and even til this day, he doesn't have love handles - and he works out far less than I do and is less strict with his diet. This is definitely cool and I'm hyped! :)

Solid news brother, keep us posted on the insurance part.

I got fatty :lil k: and love handles too, would be interested to hear your final outcome. Try to snap some before pictures for us so we can see the work once it's done.

Good luck with everything bro. That's the same exact price I was quoted for during my visit to Dr. Nadler. 2 grand for midsection lipo, and 5 for gyno surgery+chest lipo. Just keep at the diet because he will be able to remove much more fat cells when youre at or below your IDEAL bodyweight. And once those cells are gone, they wont come back unless you seriously sit on your ass for years and eat like Oprah. Hope the insurance picks up that tab, that'll make it even more satisfying.

$5k...thats what my boy paid for the same exact procedure with the lypo too in the chest. the only thing is he paid out of his pocket...OUCH!

yeah, i hope i don't have to pay for it either. I know i'll be paying for the lovehandles out of pocket, but still, if insurance pays for it, hell ya. I WILL post pics, you can be sure of that :)

What up spare. Keep me posted as to how this shit turns out. I am in the process of trying to get my insurance to cover mine as well. Just curios as to where your doctor is located at. Send me an email @ [email protected] and help a brother out! Hope all turns out like it should.

dilznik said:
What up spare. Keep me posted as to how this shit turns out. I am in the process of trying to get my insurance to cover mine as well. Just curios as to where your doctor is located at. Send me an email @ [email protected] and help a brother out! Hope all turns out like it should.

u got mail and hope you live in az

Top Bottom